[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Ralign wrote:
"
Nynx4life wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
Cyclone alternates hits between weapons so you need to have your cyclone APS at 15 so that each sword hits 7.5 times a second.

Oof, 15 is a lot. Probably would be better to just get an stat shield, play with <7.5 APS and trigger Vortex myself.

Pushing for 15 APS only to automatically trigger Vortex seems a bit exaggerated.

Well you would just put another DMG skill in the other Cospri. Vortex is instant cast so there's no hassle in triggering it yourself.

I'm thinking about Frostbolt/Sup/Sup on the left inventory slot and IceNova/Sup/Sup on the right slot. But i'll have to drop some other gems for the Vortex setup then... I'm Currently running:

Chest (6): IceNova - 5 Support
Boots (3): Faster Casting - Flame Dash - Arcane Surge
Gloves (4): Frostbomb - CWDT - Immortal Call - Vaal RF
Head (4): Hatred - Enlighten - Zealotry - Precision

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!
Drop CWDT, Frostbomb and IC for Steelskin only. Drop Flame Dash and supports as well.

You want

4L - 3 Auras + Enlighten
4L - Steelskin - Leap Slam - Fortify - FA
4L - VRF - Arcane Surge (LVL6) - Bonechill - Vortex
noot noot
When messing with aps whats yould you say is an ok range? im struggling getting mine to exactly under 7.5 right now it is 7.3 and most changes take it up to 7.52 so im not sure what to do

Edit: got it to like 7.43 aps, hope thats good enough
Last edited by Frauztea on Jul 16, 2019, 9:05:15 PM
hey dude, can you check my char lastxshadow and tell me were i'm failing? ty in andvance, i'm having troubles with dps
Hey just want to ask is it worth dropping some crit passives for taking cold pen from glorious vanity jewel? it adds 64% cold dmg and 6% pen
Hey,

I'm still having trouble surviving t16 monoliths. Is there any way to beef up my character anymore? My build is pretty much close to yours.
Right now I can craft a better chest armor with a t1 life roll, but other than that I don't see any other way

I'm dying at times trying to get fortify up because I have to leap slam into a mob an that gets my killed sometimes.
"
Whysoojelly wrote:
Hey,

I'm still having trouble surviving t16 monoliths. Is there any way to beef up my character anymore? My build is pretty much close to yours.
Right now I can craft a better chest armor with a t1 life roll, but other than that I don't see any other way

I'm dying at times trying to get fortify up because I have to leap slam into a mob an that gets my killed sometimes.

Trading your devotos for a
is a good option, it can add up to 100 flat life so it helps a good amount

you also dont seem to have much res on your gear, i didnt take the time to add them up but make sure they're capped
Last edited by Frauztea on Jul 17, 2019, 11:55:41 AM
Ok so 15.02 APS with 14% CDR seems fine, now I just want to make sure the skills in each Cospri work with that. Using Frostbolt - Nova - Leech in 1 and Vortex - Bonechill - Surge in other. I'm left with 40ish mana after mana reservations so I dont thinking I'm actually getting arcane surge since I'm not casting it myself. Could I just swap surge out for another support or would you recommend a different 3 link entirely? Thanks for you ongoing help.
"
toutlavie92 wrote:
hey dude, can you check my char lastxshadow and tell me were i'm failing? ty in andvance, i'm having troubles with dps

You're missing a lot dmg on gem lvls and quality. Your jewels arent that good either.

What is your PoB Attack speed with all boni (Frenzy charges etc.) included? Is it close below 7.5?
"
"
Whysoojelly wrote:
Hey,

Trading your devotos for a
is a good option, it can add up to 100 flat life so it helps a good amount

you also dont seem to have much res on your gear, i didnt take the time to add them up but make sure they're capped

With my Oak flask I get to cap, but without popping it's @ 61 75 73. Do i need to be capped without the flask itself?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info