[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Ralign wrote:
"
Lionroar1293 wrote:
Been looking into trying CoC for the first time and doing some research around trying to learn so forgive me if I say some incorrect things. I basically am set in stone as far as the glorious vanity / soul tether setup just for the QoL / tankiness. Reading through this guide while there are some expensive options in the sections you have listed what would you recommend for someone looking to have ~8k ehp+ and shit ton of damage + aoe with a very high budget. I guess my issue is where do I go with this high budget outside of the atziri acuitys. I have roughly 125 ex to spend if it's even possible to spend that much without like crazy double corruptions or what have you? Primarily looking to elder map farming and deep delving so if it can do both at once or easy gear-swaps to do both efficiently that would be fine.

Also some other things I'm just unsure of are you going non-lycosidae route because you believe it's objectively better or is it less damage than say the jing shield.

Hatred + Herald is that more DPS than a Herald+Zealotry setup? You do mention that you go zealotry because heralds hurt your eyes but if you had to say if one was objectively more damage than the other which would it be?

Thanks for the well written guide on a mechanically tricky build

Why don't you want to use Acuity? You probably won't need to spend more than 30-40 to sanely min-max the build. For auras Hatred + HoI is slightly more DMG than Zealotry + HoI; Zealotry + Hatred is better than both. Depends on what kind of Watcher's Eye you can buy.

I do want to use atziri's acuity I meant like outside of atziri's acuity everything else seemed relatively cheap as I enjoy spending lots of currency on builds personally. What things would you change/buy if you had my currency and I was basing the skeleton of it off your original pob that you used for uber elder etc.

Edit : If you happen to have a PoB lying around with a "Min-maxed" set-up with a realistic high end budget nothing crazy like double corrupted every piece of gear but as you said 40-50 ex is sanely min maxed curious what it would like while trying to maintain the tankiness/damage scaled up of course.
Last edited by Lionroar1293 on Jul 13, 2019, 10:52:26 PM
Probably something along theses lines:

https://pastebin.com/8TsrG9dv

This has about 5m DPS unbuffed (8m buffed) and sports 9.5k eHP, 2.1k Life Leech with VP, 900 ES on Hit per second. As long as you don't get one shot you're basically unkillable.

If you want to go fast, replace the chest with QotF, swap your flasks for Jade w/ Reflexes and a Stibnite, replace your hat with a Devoto's Devotion and swap Hatred for LVL 21 Grace. Also buy a Watcher's Eye with Grace movement speed.

If you had a different version in mind or certain requests let me know and I'll make another PoB if I have the time.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:

This has about 5m DPS unbuffed (8m buffed) and sports 9.5k eHP, 2.1k Life Leech with VP, 900 ES on Hit per second. As long as you don't get one shot you're basically unkillable.

If you want to go fast, replace the chest with QotF, swap your flasks for Jade w/ Reflexes and a Stibnite, replace your hat with a Devoto's Devotion and swap Hatred for LVL 21 Grace. Also buy a Watcher's Eye with Grace movement speed.

If you had a different version in mind or certain requests let me know and I'll make another PoB if I have the time.

Awesome going to try this iteration and see if I have any questions after I get first hand experience. According to this POB I wouldn't get full bonuses from the yoke due to not having the flat chaos/phys unless I'm blind I didn't see anywhere else on gear where you substituted it.
"
Lionroar1293 wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:

Awesome going to try this iteration and see if I have any questions after I get first hand experience. According to this POB I wouldn't get full bonuses from the yoke due to not having the flat chaos/phys unless I'm blind I didn't see anywhere else on gear where you substituted it.

Look closely at the shield.
noot noot
I'm too stupid to understand how APS and CoC interacts. Can anyone ELI5 the process of calculating APS? Thanks and loving the build.
Maybe I'm just dumb and didn't notice it,
But where do I socket Glorious Vanity ?
And which Pantheons to use ?
"
AceAviator wrote:

Near MoM or Avatar of Fire. Lunaris/Solaris + Gruthkul.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
AceAviator wrote:

Near MoM or Avatar of Fire. Lunaris/Solaris + Gruthkul.

Thank you very much :)
Hi!

I am looking at the item showcases, and am interested in Frallis' HH Shackles build. How does it compare to the meta zerker self curse 5way farmer? I have a lvl 96 assassin already and am kinda lazy to level a new char.
Are there any disadvantages in terms of proc rates of Frostbolt - IceNova Combo when dual wielding Cospris with Vortex/Bonechill/UnboundElements socketed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info