[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Hey! Got pretty close to doing Uber Elder multiple times but ultimately lost all 3 attempts. Anything I can improve with my gear? A priority list would be appreciated. Thank you and nice guide!
"
bananasbabyy wrote:
Hey! Got pretty close to doing Uber Elder multiple times but ultimately lost all 3 attempts. Anything I can improve with my gear? A priority list would be appreciated. Thank you and nice guide!

Hmm, drop Flame Dash and replace with VRF and use it to burst phases faster so that you spend less time with Shaper and Elder active at the same time. Leap Slam should be fine as long as you're paying attention to their telegraphs. Potentially consider running a ToH and other defensive flasks. Make sure you have the Yugul pantheon selected and you've leveled up the 2nd part of it. You can also think about dropping CWDT-IC and run a Stone Golem or Decoy Totem or both to try and reduce some of the incoming damage.

If you're still having problems LMK and we'll take a look at more extreme measures.
noot noot
Loving this build so far, still using a +1 Tabula so I'm a bit squishy, but I found an INSANE Corrupted Soul jewel.

That node and the one that's normally Fire Dmg both got corrupted to Cold Dmg/Cold Leech. My travel nodes turned into +2% Atk Dodge, 3% movespeed, 12% cold damage, and 5% mana (the only disappointment).
"
stratacheese wrote:
Loving this build so far, still using a +1 Tabula so I'm a bit squishy, but I found an INSANE Corrupted Soul jewel.

That node and the one that's normally Fire Dmg both got corrupted to Cold Dmg/Cold Leech. My travel nodes turned into +2% Atk Dodge, 3% movespeed, 12% cold damage, and 5% mana (the only disappointment).

What was the number of that jewel?
Continuing to upgrade my gear, I think I'm almost at the end here except for a gg Watcher's Eye. Uber Elder down consistently, such a smooth build. I switched to Zeal's and Inc AOE for clear and it's really amazing.

8.7k eHP, all capped res

Last edited by baboose on Jul 2, 2019, 10:17:32 AM
"
baboose wrote:
Continuing to upgrade my gear, I think I'm almost at the end here except for a gg Watcher's Eye. Uber Elder down consistently, such a smooth build. I switched to Zeal's and Inc AOE for clear and it's really amazing.

8.7k eHP, all capped res

Drop enfeeble, coz u have curse on ring=).
Ютуб - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjTcO-6nu13SrLJ8HuokgA
Твич - https://www.twitch.tv/santadesert
Am actually respeccing from Mathil's Ice Nova Assasin build over here.

I was wondering which gear to prioritise getting first and how I should approach respeccing? Level 65 Assasin here.

I am looking to defeat Uber Elder eventually! Love to hear from you. Thanks!
Last edited by lilstryer on Jul 2, 2019, 12:39:22 PM
Hey, just trying to understand the interaction between Yoke of Suffering and our gem links. Yoke of Suffering gives us a boost per ailment we've inflicted on the enemy.. but if we have elemental focus in our 6 link, then our ice nova in our 6 link isn't applying any ailments? So does this mean we're relying on our frostbolt/icenova from our cospris trigger to apply the ailments? Just want to make sure I'm understanding it all right. Thanks!
"
Timidx3 wrote:
Hey, just trying to understand the interaction between Yoke of Suffering and our gem links. Yoke of Suffering gives us a boost per ailment we've inflicted on the enemy.. but if we have elemental focus in our 6 link, then our ice nova in our 6 link isn't applying any ailments? So does this mean we're relying on our frostbolt/icenova from our cospris trigger to apply the ailments? Just want to make sure I'm understanding it all right. Thanks!

Yes, Cospri spells are what inflict the status ailments.
noot noot
"
lilstryer wrote:
Am actually respeccing from Mathil's Ice Nova Assasin build over here.

I was wondering which gear to prioritise getting first and how I should approach respeccing? Level 65 Assasin here.

I am looking to defeat Uber Elder eventually! Love to hear from you. Thanks!

Primary: 6L Chest, Cospri's, Tempered Mind, Glorious Vanity, Soul Tether

Secondary: Yoke/Pandemonius, iCRS Boots

Tertiary: Shaper's Touch + Elder Ring

Rest of the stuff is basically luxury. At 65 your tree will be largely incomplete, respec into picking up at least the notables of every life wheel, ignore all charges and Spell Crit, ignore all jewel sockets except Glorious Vanity near MoM and 1 Frozen Trail slot. Use Maligaro's Virtuosity + Ungil's Harmony until you start to spec into Crit Multi, then drop the gloves once you pass 300.
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info