[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Hmm, typical +3...
Where can I find the modules?

there are some in the samples, but the way the wording is, it sounds like there should be a listing of various modules (and their pro/cons) I should be able to mix and match...
Deleted no need for this here.
Last edited by mickimiu on Feb 1, 2020, 2:24:00 AM
"
Krutex90 wrote:
I have the following Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewell which will change the following passive (nearby Mom)

1. Arcanist dominion to Revitalizing Frost (33% inc cold dmg, cold dmg leech as life)

2. Explosive Rune to Ritual of Stillness ( 35% inc cold dmg ane 4% penetrate cold resistance)

Other nearby corupted passive :
- spell dmg
- inc critical strike
- inc energy shield
- inc cold dmg

Looking to sell this glorious vanity for 5 ex. Can leave ign here. I will pm

IGN IceCubeShintaro
What's the dps is difference at 7.5 aps between dual wielding cospri and 1 cospri and a rare shield
Last edited by nepnepgiveaway on Jan 13, 2020, 11:36:20 AM
Hi there,

I've been reading through the post and read through the pages of questions and answers given to various people, and would like to know more information! I'll list the questions below and hopefully someone can help me out!

1) 7.5aps vs 15aps
(a) If I do Cosprice + Shield at 7.5aps, vs Dual Cosprice at a non-optimal at say 10aps => Should i consider sticking sword/shield, or go for dual wield whenever possible?

2) Frenzy Charges
With reference to the Cold Dodge POB, by ticking the frenzy charges in configuration, is it assumed that the attack rate has factored in max frenzy charges?

3) Are there any ways to "tick" the elusive mod on POB? Currently I am manually adding the 20% to manually calculate

4) When you guys are playing, when do you use the vaal ice nova? There's this lag when casting it and I can potentially get killed by bosses.
Last edited by jayjay999999 on Jan 14, 2020, 3:39:51 PM
Ok boys, I really need help. I have the budget, I'm trying to do something but I really can't figure how to do both damages and tankiness with the dual wield cold version.

Current gear
Spoiler

I know I have multiple possible upgrades, especially gaining life, but even like that I feel like I'm just gonna get one shot by some random stuff anyway. Coming from low life Vortex with 11k ES and a ton of block, it feels weird :')

Any tips or tankier version ?
if i wanna make the switch from soul tether to a stygian vise is there a particular item or stat i need to make it worth it?
As I still have people msg me ingame from time to time I wanted to post a small update:

I've done all endgame content (Aw8 Sirus, Uber Elder, Aul at depth 500 etc) deathless multiple times with the cold overleech (Sword & Shield) version and before respeccing I reached 10.5K EHP, 75% chaos res, 8% of phys taken as fire and 2 minimum endu charges while still kicking shaper, elder and U-Elder from phase to phase within one flask duration (if i got to dps them for the whole duration but thats usually no problem if i time it correctly)

I have since respecced into using awakened cast on crit (meaning no more Soul Teather TT) because i felt like crafting some new gear.
I haven't spawned another Sirus yet as I've been mostly delving with it but Uber Elder etc have been a breeze. I still feel quite tanky at 6.8K Life & Acro/Phase Acro with 3 endu charges and have yet to die even in some crazy delve zones.

My current Gear:
Spoiler

with frenzy charges, elusive and tailwind I sit at a comfortable 9.97 APS meaning i get 10 procs / sec from my chest and ~6.7 procs / sec from my cospri for an increase of roughly 11% in procs (though significantly more than that in damage as the chest ice nova does a lot more damage ofcourse)

next up is getting my chaos res up to 85% and run the Glorious Vanity Jewel with Divine Flesh.

If anyone is interested here is my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/LdeycmeP which also includes the rough plan for divine flesh & the new watchers eye
Last edited by CryptoSC on Jan 14, 2020, 8:28:33 PM
I'm really interested in trying a CoC Flicker Strike build, any pointers on altering this build to use Flicker instead of Cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info