🍪🍪 <CÒOKIE> Cookie Squad ● Settlers ● English ● Casual/Friendly ● Discord ● PC ● Guild Tabs 🍪🍪

Online to send more invites!
I am online now if you need a invite send me a message.
IGN: zomzomzomzomzom
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: 7 years on/off
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
"
esdure1308 wrote:
sorry I have to warn people here, I joined and gave points and help players and got involved, I also have OCD and like to sort out the stash, for this I got banned from stash as I gave points I could not be kicked.

so I reluctatly decided to leave, I could have been asked to leave it alone.

I have no ill fealings towards this guild, this is not a rage post, I am an adult and this is just a game, I just wanted to let you all know how I got treated here.

thanks.

What? you weren't banned from the stash tabs? we have 1 tab for good items and that's it. We had a few instances where people were re-selling items and I had to make a quick change so we could have 1 tab where you have to contact a officer. Someone cleaned out our stash tabs, this has happened twice now. If you have a problem with not being able to remove items from 1 tab I don't know what to tell you, I rather have a safer stash.

well I was, I started a new toon and could not get any starter gear that I put in there, so I switched toon and still could not pull anything, and in case it was a server lag issue I waited till next day and still could not pull anything, I was the one that introduced you to a officer only tab, if it was not you then one of your officers banned me, your the boss, so the officers are your responsibility, you need to be more cearfull who you make officers in a growing guild.

anyway, thanks for also making me out to be a lair, nice touch, show everyone whats going on.

its a good guild tho, friendly and helpful people, just watch out if your too helpful.
"
esdure1308 wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
"
esdure1308 wrote:
sorry I have to warn people here, I joined and gave points and help players and got involved, I also have OCD and like to sort out the stash, for this I got banned from stash as I gave points I could not be kicked.

so I reluctatly decided to leave, I could have been asked to leave it alone.

I have no ill fealings towards this guild, this is not a rage post, I am an adult and this is just a game, I just wanted to let you all know how I got treated here.

thanks.

What? you weren't banned from the stash tabs? we have 1 tab for good items and that's it. We had a few instances where people were re-selling items and I had to make a quick change so we could have 1 tab where you have to contact a officer. Someone cleaned out our stash tabs, this has happened twice now. If you have a problem with not being able to remove items from 1 tab I don't know what to tell you, I rather have a safer stash.

well I was, I started a new toon and could not get any starter gear that I put in there, so I switched toon and still could not pull anything, and in case it was a server lag issue I waited till next day and still could not pull anything, I was the one that introduced you to a officer only tab, if it was not you then one of your officers banned me, your the boss, so the officers are your responsibility, you need to be more cearfull who you make officers in a growing guild.

anyway, thanks for also making me out to be a lair, nice touch, show everyone whats going on.

its a good guild tho, friendly and helpful people, just watch out if your too helpful.

I'm not making you out to be a liar, and why are you blaming the officers? they have not been online for 2 weeks, and I have known them for like 5+ years they will ask me if they would do something like that. Why did you never message me or someone else if you couldn't pull items? I checked the tabs and everyone can remove and add stuff besides the 4th tab. Also, were you "Control+Clicking"? because you got to manually click and move them to take stuff out. I don't know what else to tell you no-one has touched the tabs.

EDIT: We got a problem....I see what you mean now I can't even move stuff out of tabs something is wrong and bugged here.

EDIT2: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2754126 (Here is your bug, they locked all the tabs it seems)
Last edited by Cpfuzzy on Jan 24, 2020, 11:26:48 AM
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

I'm not making you out to be a liar, and why are you blaming the officers? they have not been online for 2 weeks, and I have known them for like 5+ years they will ask me if they would do something like that. Why did you never message me or someone else if you couldn't pull items? I checked the tabs and everyone can remove and add stuff besides the 4th tab. Also, were you "Control+Clicking"? because you got to manually click and move them to take stuff out. I don't know what else to tell you no-one has touched the tabs.

EDIT: We got a problem....I see what you mean now I can't even move stuff out of tabs something is wrong and bugged here.

well its been like it for over 18 hours, I am glad you can see it
"
esdure1308 wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

well its been like it for over 18 hours, I am glad you can see it

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/et3z6o/guild_stash_tab_bug/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2754126

Post from GGG
"We have temporarily disabled Guild stash on the realm.
It will be re-enabled as soon as possible.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience!
"

It seems it must be a current bug since recent patch, hopefully it get's fixed.
I am glad that answers that, but I must make a closing statement, I did not contact anyone for two reasons, firstly, I thought I was being targated, and secondly as a EU player there is no one on when I was. (there was one person but was newer than me)

and secondly I was not blaming the officers, please understand that as a guild leader there is a hierarchy, and your the boss, like the captain of a ship you are responsible for all success and failing, that was the only point I was trying to make.

finally, I was wrong to jump ship quickly, I am an adult and can admit that, but in later communication here I can see for me it was the correct choice, we have different views on things.

so I wish you well, this obviously was not the guild for me, I have decided to run my own guild and see how that goes, I really wanted to find my resting place as it wer, lol

regards.
"
esdure1308 wrote:
I am glad that answers that, but I must make a closing statement, I did not contact anyone for two reasons, firstly, I thought I was being targated, and secondly as a EU player there is no one on when I was. (there was one person but was newer than me)

and secondly I was not blaming the officers, please understand that as a guild leader there is a hierarchy, and your the boss, like the captain of a ship you are responsible for all success and failing, that was the only point I was trying to make.

finally, I was wrong to jump ship quickly, I am an adult and can admit that, but in later communication here I can see for me it was the correct choice, we have different views on things.

so I wish you well, this obviously was not the guild for me, I have decided to run my own guild and see how that goes, I really wanted to find my resting place as it wer, lol

regards.

Okay, good luck with your guild! thanks for your input as-well I'm not used to running guilds so I still need to learn alot of things.
Online for a little today!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info