🍪🍪 <CÒOKIE> Cookie Squad ● Settlers ● English ● Casual/Friendly ● Discord ● PC ● Guild Tabs 🍪🍪

Online now!
Hey,are you guys mostly eu or na?
"
EVERRSOR wrote:
Hey,are you guys mostly eu or na?

We're a mix between EU and NA
Online right now send me a pm to join.
Online ATM!
hey i likee to jion i am prty new to the game bud ilke to learn more a boud it

in game names ar SoKkadyia / Loesty
Online now! got a new stash tab.
Hello, I would like to join the guild plz?

IGN. AlatarUrsula
Time playing: A few months... I would say around 2-3 months maybe 4, I started to play when the Blight league was comming to an end... Trying to copy a dex stacking archer build which was a failure cuz it was super expensive and I didn't know how to get equipment or currency so... Im playing a summoner ghis league because (now I know) its easy and that way I can focus on exploring the content of the game instead of fixing my build... :( I have cleared pretty much all the content of the game... Or at least that's what I think, not sure really, I don't know what's all the content so Im still exploring and stuff.... Cmmon lemme join. XD
"
Hello, I would like to join the guild plz?

IGN. AlatarUrsula
Time playing: A few months... I would say around 2-3 months maybe 4, I started to play when the Blight league was comming to an end... Trying to copy a dex stacking archer build which was a failure cuz it was super expensive and I didn't know how to get equipment or currency so... Im playing a summoner ghis league because (now I know) its easy and that way I can focus on exploring the content of the game instead of fixing my build... :( I have cleared pretty much all the content of the game... Or at least that's what I think, not sure really, I don't know what's all the content so Im still exploring and stuff.... Cmmon lemme join. XD

I should be online now send me a pm in-game.
Online right now!
Last edited by Cpfuzzy on Jan 16, 2020, 9:56:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info