[3.7] Essence Drain/Contagion Trickster (the best one)

having a great time with the build,it's perfect form the best armour i can get for the build or a crafted one coulda be better?
"
omglapizza wrote:
Any consensus on what the best Cast When Damage Taken setup is? I recolored my Perfect Form to fit those both in, but not sure which one to run. I have ol trusty Immortal Call right now, but not sure if Steelskin or Molten Shell is better.

Also, recommended level to keep each gem at?

Thanks!

immortal call imo
as high as you can level them as but CWDT should trigger IC (just read the gem and allowed level to trigger)
also 6L should put blight
cwdt setup can be in a 4L

"
drakoscream wrote:
having a great time with the build,it's perfect form the best armour i can get for the build or a crafted one coulda be better?

hard to beat 30% spell dodge, evasion % increase, and free arctic armor

maybe a high ev/es garb with arcane surge?
Last edited by primordialiege on Jul 6, 2019, 12:23:05 AM
"
omglapizza wrote:
Any consensus on what the best Cast When Damage Taken setup is? I recolored my Perfect Form to fit those both in, but not sure which one to run. I have ol trusty Immortal Call right now, but not sure if Steelskin or Molten Shell is better.

Thanks!

Honestly just try them all and see which one you like most. I used IC for quite a while despite another user in this thread making an argument for steelskin. I finally decided to try steelskin for a bit and I think it's way better - I haven't died since I switched.
How is everyone dealing with Mana reservation?

I have Malevolence in an Essence Worm. Flesh and Stone, Blasphemy-Despair, and Artic Armour with Enlighten in a 5L. I'd like to get another ring and move Malevolence to a different slot, but I just don't have the Mana for it. Aul's is out of the question at the momwnt. I could get something for Despair mana reservation, but that still won't cut it.

Appreciate any ideas you guys can throw my way.
"
PanderingFool wrote:
How is everyone dealing with Mana reservation?

I have Malevolence in an Essence Worm. Flesh and Stone, Blasphemy-Despair, and Artic Armour with Enlighten in a 5L. I'd like to get another ring and move Malevolence to a different slot, but I just don't have the Mana for it. Aul's is out of the question at the momwnt. I could get something for Despair mana reservation, but that still won't cut it.

Appreciate any ideas you guys can throw my way.

Arctic Armor is free, you're using The Perfect Form, so I'm not sure why that would matter.

Unless I did my math wrong a level 4 Enlighten + despair + Flesh and Stone + malevolence would be 96.8% mana reserved. This lets you get rid of Essence Worm and have more mana than you do right now (not by a ton, you're at 97.6% right now). Keeping Malevolence in Essence Worm would be 92.8% reserved. If you got Impresence you could drop the enlighten and essence worm and only have 75% reserved.

So basically get a level 3 or 4 englighten or an Impresence (or drop blasphemy/despair for a Witches Brew).
Last edited by matt__ on Jul 7, 2019, 12:30:13 AM
"
matt__ wrote:
"
omglapizza wrote:

Thanks!

Honestly just try them all and see which one you like most. I used IC for quite a while despite another user in this thread making an argument for steelskin. I finally decided to try steelskin for a bit and I think it's way better - I haven't died since I switched.

I agree on this. I tried IC instead of steelskin yesterday and I was close to dieing several times compared with not have to worry at all with steelskin.
Even with Overcharged ?
So i went for an MF configuration :

Spoiler

Currently running T16 Burial Chambers. I use purity of elements and malevolence.
Right now i use thief's torment but i'm going for 2x pariah ! I have to get more res on my quiver first.

For lower maps i use purity + grace.

And i use
for Legion farming in T2 Glacier !
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Even with Overcharged ?

I thought so, but I really recommend anyone just try them both out and make their own decisions.
I just got Perfect Form as my armour.

May I check what are the passives I am able to respec from?

Where should I allocate these excess points to?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info