[3.7] Essence Drain/Contagion Trickster (the best one)

"
BongQuixote wrote:
Im having a little bit of trouble staying alive against the bosses in these t14-15 maps, Any suggestions about where to start spending some cash to get upgrades?

I won't get too specific but I feel damn near invincible with Perfect Form and a 250+ ES helm. So if you can fit those, consider it (and unspec Acrobatics and socket in the now free Arctic Armour). And drop the mana flask for something with utility (I run Quartz, Stibnite, and Jade for a huge boost, because I don't use Witchfire due to Impresence).

Your boots with a spare R-R are also ripe for a CWDT setup, either Immortal Call or (my preference) Steelskin.

Keep in mind, there are some things you're meant to dodge and not face-tank too :) Rely on your percent chance to dodge too much and you will get unlucky eventually. Against monoliths especially, all my deaths are when I'm tired and lazy and just sit still. If I keep moving, I rarely get hurt too much.
"
tgodoy85 wrote:
"
tenw30d wrote:
Do you have a PoB that you could share for your LL character?

Sure: https://pastebin.com/CWqyRJah

Sorry my bad english.I use you build help me please 50 exalt left.My defence bad and life es bad.
Did I see that correctly? You are using a lvl20/0 ED? How.. why.. but... arghhh?
Fixed now waiting now suggestions.
"
BongQuixote wrote:
Im having a little bit of trouble staying alive against the bosses in these t14-15 maps, Any suggestions about where to start spending some cash to get upgrades?

Some ideas:
-5L your chest, get a lvl 21 blight, and put Blight there, then you can get better defensive gloves.
-A cheap but extremely good defensive helm is The Vertex with 700 EV and over 250 ES. A rare with more HP and 200+ ES is good too but those aren't cheap.
-To make up for the loss of resists on helm you can easily get better quiver/rings. You can get onslaught from jewel.
-Get ES/ES% on your other ring and amulet (though ideally amulet should be Despair Impresence).
-Use a different chest for hard content. Perfect Form or a really good rare ex.

The bosses shouldn't be the issue though unless you're going too yolo. If you ever feel unsafe you can just keep dots up and run around until they die. Packs of legion rares are the real killer ><
Last edited by aimlessgun on Jun 28, 2019, 4:05:19 PM
I'm pretty new to the game, this is my first league and second character this league. I think I'm set up pretty decently but the build doesn't feel as smooth as I'd expect, particularly against bosses.

Can you take a look at my setup and see if there's anything I should change right away? I do have another helm that I can use if I run across elemental weakness map modifiers but the Gul gives me quite a bit of evasion and ES and I happened to have it lying around so I'm giving it a go.

I'm saving up and working on getting formulas to be able to craft a nice bow.

Is there anything that should be changed or is a bit out of whack?

Here's my PB https://pastebin.com/yWaMnYPf

Thanks!
"
neenjafus wrote:
I'm pretty new to the game, this is my first league and second character this league. I think I'm set up pretty decently but the build doesn't feel as smooth as I'd expect, particularly against bosses.

Can you take a look at my setup and see if there's anything I should change right away? I do have another helm that I can use if I run across elemental weakness map modifiers but the Gul gives me quite a bit of evasion and ES and I happened to have it lying around so I'm giving it a go.

I'm saving up and working on getting formulas to be able to craft a nice bow.

Is there anything that should be changed or is a bit out of whack?

Here's my PB https://pastebin.com/yWaMnYPf

Thanks!

From Skills - Running Flesh and Stone over Temporal Chains will probably be better, especially if you arn't running Solstice Vigil. And if you really enjoy Temporal Chains, you need to run the passive "Whispers of Doom" otherwise your Despair and Temporal Chains will constantly cancel each other out.

From Passives - You can respec Blast Radius and Increased Area of Effect damage to Arcane Will or Arcane Focus for more survivability - increased area of effect damage doesnt really do anything in a ED build. Intuitive Leap is great for the jewel slot next to your main stats, lets you get melding, overcharged, and dreamer without having to get around those leading up passives. W/ Overcharged, you can switch your Swift Killer for Prolonged Pain for a nice boost in damage. Void Barrier is also great for added evasion/resist. (as you switch to more uniques such as Perfect Form, Impresence, Solstice Vigil, you're gonna more resist from other areas to make up for lost Rare Item resist slots)

From Items - Perfect Form will increase your survivability alot by giving you
free Phase Acrobatics and Arctic Armor, but focus on that after you get your bow. Should be pretty cheap since you no longer need a 6L there. Since you already have Despair Blasphemy, you can afford to lose the Witchfire Brew for a Quartz flask to pop during encounters for extra 10% dodge in spells and attacks.

If you're looking for damage..
Some quick boosts is getting Trickery and switching the Attack and Cast Speed passives to damage passives near the beginning of the tree.

Last edited by musicesmelife on Jun 28, 2019, 9:53:15 PM
Thanks! That helps out however I don't see where I have despair without the flask. Can you explain that please?
Help me need upgrade last 45 exalt my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/xtnXNmkr
What should I look for in an Impresence? Life or Damage over time?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info