[3.7] Essence Drain/Contagion Trickster (the best one)

"
peponaros wrote:

If you dont mind check my char and propose something else worth double corrupting
thanks

Empower or Essence Drain? Those would be the biggest damage boosts for you, and a level 4 Emp is ~5ex.

I'm not sure what makes 'double corrupting' different, I thought it was the same as using two vaal orbs at once. If it's a guaranteed thing, I might look elsewhere, but if it's still a gamble, I'd go for (and did go for) ED/Empower.
"
matt__ wrote:
"
omglapizza wrote:

I picked up this helm with the ED enchant for a couple chaos. I think my next craft is going to be a - enemy chaos resist helm. Is this a good enough base before I start spamming the crafts on it, or would I be better off getting a better base with more ES first?

Not just the base, but it's only the 25% enchant. It's definitely not ideal. Even with a 28% quality it's not as much ES as a hubris with no quality. Up to you and your budget and how much you value survivability vs damage and having 'perfect' items. I wouldn't be able to get over having T2 enchant and T3 helmet, even if the T2 damage made up for the loss of ES (it surely does), but some people are fine with that.

I was thinking so. I figured it having the ED damage was better than nothing. Should the helm be a certain item level to get that - chaos resists? I can scour and craft on my current helm if not (and if that affix is worth more than not having the lab ED enchant)

"
omglapizza wrote:
Should the helm be a certain item level to get that - chaos resists?

Delve modifiers work on any ilvl, but 81 gets you the double life craft, 84 gets you access to tier 1 resists and increased ES, and 85 tier 1 Int if you care about any of those. https://poedb.tw/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=int_armour

Higher ilvl base items will still be super cheap. Don't scour your old one if you're still using it
Last edited by matt__ on Jun 25, 2019, 9:39:29 PM
If I have one 6L is it worth swapping ED and Blight for bossing? Blight 6L seems a lot better on single target.

Also it says up to 20 'layers' but if cast time is 0.3s and duration 2.5s does that mean only 8-9 DOT stacks at once? Or am I reading it wrong?
Hey guys, thanks for this build! Going to give it a shot.

Would anyone be able to do +2 to support gems? Unable to find anyone to do it.
"
Fiens wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/communities

Check here, lots of people
"
matt__ wrote:
"
Fiens wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/communities

Check here, lots of people

Be advised that GGG may remove negative reviews by request since it's against the rules to hurt someone's reputation. I suggest you google to find unrelated people mentioning the name elsewhere if you aren't sure.
has anyone tried turning this into a white map legion farmer? im thinknig of doing so and trying to find a ed/cont build i can easily convert mine into
"
brbdinner wrote:
has anyone tried turning this into a white map legion farmer? im thinknig of doing so and trying to find a ed/cont build i can easily convert mine into

Does white map mean lower ranked maps, or unalched maps? Either way, this build is great for that. You'll definitely instant pop the full legion in lower ranked maps, and I usually pop 90% of it in T16 maps - I just have to run to the edge to maybe get one or two end guys/generals
"
SuperBurgers wrote:

Be advised that GGG may remove negative reviews by request since it's against the rules to hurt someone's reputation. I suggest you google to find unrelated people mentioning the name elsewhere if you aren't sure.

That's ...something.

Well, I used this guy for my bow: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2526842/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info