Which fictional Character has inspired you the most

^Is it housed in an ornate casket?

The glib and funny ones are good. Can't even think of one of those.

Oh well, will have to continue to draw inspiration from elsewhere.

"
diablofdb wrote:
he's the best father EVER!

Yeah that thing was really fucked up when I watched it

So I gather. Heard tell it's a surprise as there's no indication of it and yes he looks like a wholesome guy, had some laughs about it today but clearly at the time it was bad. Not that bad, but yeah.

Last edited by erdelyii on May 27, 2019, 9:20:19 AM
Charlie Brown
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
erdelyii wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
he's the best father EVER!

Yeah that thing was really fucked up when I watched it

So I gather. Heard tell it's a surprise as there's no indication of it and yes he looks like a wholesome guy, had some laughs about it today but clearly at the time it was bad. Not that bad, but yeah.

There were a few very small hints to what might happen. It was still a shock. Still not the worst parent I've seen in anime... that one only has very little screentime so far, but will likely be the focus of 2nd season of the series he's in. When I read the manga for it, I wasn't just shocked. The atrocities he commited were outright sickening.
In case you want the name of that character and series he's in
Bondrewd, sovereign of dawn from Made in Abyss

Difficult to say which fictional character it'd be for me... probably Ash Ketchum if I think about it. Even if it's not him, I'm fairly sure it'd be someone from a series I've seen when I was a child. If we're talking more recent examples then it'd be Maquia (from an anime movie with the same name).
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Osama Bin Laden.
"
FCK42 wrote:

There were a few very small hints to what might happen. It was still a shock. Still not the worst parent I've seen in anime... that one only has very little screentime so far, but will likely be the focus of 2nd season of the series he's in. When I read the manga for it, I wasn't just shocked. The atrocities he commited were outright sickening.
In case you want the name of that character and series he's in
Bondrewd, sovereign of dawn from Made in Abyss

[Removed by Support]
ed: was a picture of the unwholesome - looking Bondrewd.
Basically, he looks pretty scary, so the bad stuff would be less surprising.

"
FCK42 wrote:
Difficult to say which fictional character it'd be for me... probably Ash Ketchum if I think about it. Even if it's not him, I'm fairly sure it'd be someone from a series I've seen when I was a child. If we're talking more recent examples then it'd be Maquia (from an anime movie with the same name).

Looking forward to the anime where Peter Pan and the Lost Boys come for Ash, to take him and his choice squad of Pokemon to Neverland, to have adventures and shit.

Hopefully a wailord is among them, just because.

Last edited by erdelyii on May 28, 2019, 9:39:17 AM
"
IMSilver wrote:
Osama Bin Laden.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Ramsey Bolton
Someone from one of the Goosebumps books, weirdly thought of that and shared it before I'd seen the house image just now, posted at an irregular time; know it's a different intended recipient the walls to the goosebumps character, quite diffferent! Just a strange co-incidence worth remarking on. Spooky, Anon, spooky.

Maybe the name will come to me, had a lisp, iirc.

Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 3, 2019, 8:14:42 PM
"
erdelyii wrote:
Anon
FML that's a much better answer than Jesus Christ.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:
Anon
FML that's a much better answer than Jesus Christ.

Ha, completely unintentional, but glad you didn't suggest Shocker on Shock Street.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info