Which fictional Character has inspired you the most

for me it was this nice caring father:

Spoiler
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2019, 11:54:10 AM
Who is that Diablofdb? Image search was a lot of close but no cigars. Possibly you're being droll, but he looks wholesome and anime is usually pretty obvious with the drawings.

Shit, boys, I'm stumped on thinking of one myself. Will come back to it, probably.

ed: LOL I asked a resident expert here because I suspected maybe ... and she said "Literally that episode fucked me up for life, I was about 12... who does that?"

LOL, nice one

So what are you inspired to do?

eded: OOF
Last edited by erdelyii on May 26, 2019, 10:08:22 PM
Jesus of Nazareth.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
he's the best father EVER!

Spoiler
Yeah that thing was really fucked up when I watched it
R2D2
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"Hi I'm" Chris Wilson of Grinding Gear Games
If he's fictional, who's the O'Brien to GGG's Big Brother?
Commence with the Two Minutes Hate!

...and then doubleplus it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 27, 2019, 4:26:03 AM
Clark Griswold
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Zaknafein.
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Dream of endless, maybe not the character himself but whole sandman series too, by neil gaiman.
Spreading salt since 2006
"Look behind you - a three-headed monkey!"

For me, it has to be Guybrush Threepwood. We made good use of his puns and sword fighting insults, always fun...I miss him and the whole Monkey Island gang. Now that I think about it, I might have to schedule another playthrough of the series, it's been too long.

Edit: Gaming aside, I was really inspired by Holden Caulfield (Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger). Read the book three times during my teens / early adulthood and was always impressed /amused how Holden could talk himself in and out of trouble.
Last edited by eperon on May 27, 2019, 7:47:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info