[3.7] Trickster ES/Life Hybrid Orb of Storms League Start (6/26 Update) (Darkness Fossil Farming)

Oh for sure I get that the Vaal haste is only for the Vaal part. That's usually the case for Vaal Haste.

Anyway that makes sense of most things... still wondering about that faster casting on Shield Charge though? And are you keeping Flame Dash as an alternate move just to bridge gaps, or is there some other reason you kept it? Or are you swapping Shield Charge and Flame Dash out as you go?
Last edited by FramFramson on Jul 2, 2019, 1:52:01 PM
"
FramFramson wrote:
Oh for sure I get that the Vaal haste is only for the Vaal part. That's usually the case for Vaal Haste.

Anyway that makes sense of most things... still wondering about that faster casting on Shield Charge though? And are you keeping Flame Dash as an alternate move just to bridge gaps, or is there some other reason you kept it? Or are you swapping Shield Charge and Flame Dash out as you go?

Honestly its prob on there because I was leveling it or just didnt switch. Flame Dash like other movement skills are bugged so just for gaps.
kk, thanks
so im new and id like to make this build but i dont know what perks to choose , so if someone can send me or i dont know never used this site before
"
zebus23 wrote:
so im new and id like to make this build but i dont know what perks to choose , so if someone can send me or i dont know never used this site before

Im figuring which Ascendency you mean?

I hate saying it but I dont know if this will be the easiest build for a brand new player. There are some mechanic things you have to know and basic knowledge to actually get through the game. Other wise you will just die all the time.

Im working on a new video guide for my Crit Assassin version. There should be a big long link you can click thats a POE web based skill tree. If you go to the big Assassin circular icon there should be a small arrow on the bottom left corner then pulls out the directions to go.
Hey there just want to say again that I am having a blast with this build and am doing red maps comfortably. However, I want to ask some questions as I seem to be running into two issues. The first is that occasionally I will get hit with these giant bursts of chaos damage and since my life pool is so low (around 2.4k) I pretty much die in an instant. The second is that I get into these situations where I just get stun locked for a good 5 seconds and then I die cause I can't cast anything. I know you take stun resist nodes to help with this but I seem to be suffering from stun lock still. These two issues haven't really hampered me too much but its happened enough to where I'm wondering what I can do to help remedy the problems. I recall you saying in a video that its ok to have a low life pool if your es is high enough so I'm guessing its just an issue on my play style but is there anything I can do gear/skill tree wise that I can take to help remedy the problem. Thank you again for the guide and I'm excited to see more from you
"
Gomrick wrote:
Hey there just want to say again that I am having a blast with this build and am doing red maps comfortably. However, I want to ask some questions as I seem to be running into two issues. The first is that occasionally I will get hit with these giant bursts of chaos damage and since my life pool is so low (around 2.4k) I pretty much die in an instant. The second is that I get into these situations where I just get stun locked for a good 5 seconds and then I die cause I can't cast anything. I know you take stun resist nodes to help with this but I seem to be suffering from stun lock still. These two issues haven't really hampered me too much but its happened enough to where I'm wondering what I can do to help remedy the problems. I recall you saying in a video that its ok to have a low life pool if your es is high enough so I'm guessing its just an issue on my play style but is there anything I can do gear/skill tree wise that I can take to help remedy the problem. Thank you again for the guide and I'm excited to see more from you

Sorry about that! Glad you are at red maps! So for chaos damage I try to run a Atziris Flask with my. It is mostly the play style that you have to evade and dodge a lot. Avoid projectiles, right now its more of a evade and kill before they hit you haha. The video was more directed if you were sticking with darkness farming as you dont really face a lot of chaos.

For regular mapping you want to have about 3k life and about 3-6k es. Trying to find some pieces of gear to help with Chaos Res.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2539652
I found this build from LiftingNerdBro's YT video and started running it for Legion. I like it very much so far. I havent found most of the skills you recommended, apart from OoS of course and Lightning Tendrils, but I found Storm Burst works amazingly as well, and for single target or groups. I havent been able to compare it to the recommended ones yet as i mentioned above, but i still find this build a lot of fun. :) Thanks for sharing.
Hey No Problem! Glad youre enjoying it so far. Yeah lightning tendrils is bugged and namelocks to mobs when you hover over there name so i prefer stormburst before going tempest shield
Thanks for the build, i accidentally stumble upon this. It is quite refreshing after ed build :). Had a blast at leveling till maps, pretty smooth. Tempest shield and oos combo came to know pretty late,but its ok:).
But couple of things,
i find it difficult to clear complete legion even 80%.
I am using tabula with plus 2 duration, so is it better than shroud?
Energy leech is not that great, i do have fenumus, but still feel bit lacking.
Shield am using light, but what rare can be used to replace it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info