[3.7] Trickster ES/Life Hybrid Orb of Storms League Start (6/26 Update) (Darkness Fossil Farming)

"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
Thanks for the build, i accidentally stumble upon this. It is quite refreshing after ed build :). Had a blast at leveling till maps, pretty smooth. Tempest shield and oos combo came to know pretty late,but its ok:).
But couple of things,
i find it difficult to clear complete legion even 80%.
I am using tabula with plus 2 duration, so is it better than shroud?
Energy leech is not that great, i do have fenumus, but still feel bit lacking.
Shield am using light, but what rare can be used to replace it.

If you want clear speed drop lunaris and get the Zeels Amplifier. It will give you ZO and up to 50%inc aoe. No the +2 duration isnt better. Eternity Shroud or Shroud of lightless is the big boy chests.

Right now Assassin > Trickster for clear and dps but Trickster > Assassin for sustain. Whats your ES leech on tree?
"
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
Thanks for the build, i accidentally stumble upon this. It is quite refreshing after ed build :). Had a blast at leveling till maps, pretty smooth. Tempest shield and oos combo came to know pretty late,but its ok:).
But couple of things,
i find it difficult to clear complete legion even 80%.
I am using tabula with plus 2 duration, so is it better than shroud?
Energy leech is not that great, i do have fenumus, but still feel bit lacking.
Shield am using light, but what rare can be used to replace it.

If you want clear speed drop lunaris and get the Zeels Amplifier. It will give you ZO and up to 50%inc aoe. No the +2 duration isnt better. Eternity Shroud or Shroud of lightless is the big boy chests.

Right now Assassin > Trickster for clear and dps but Trickster > Assassin for sustain. Whats your ES leech on tree?

Thanks for quick reply, yeah i forgot about Zeels, i do have it, had used it for ED. ES leech in POB shows 131, i have fenumus combo and some leech on tree and energy leech gem.
Ok i will go with Shroud of lightness.
My current gear still at level 70.
One query we dont need CWDT + IC / Steek Skin ?

Last edited by Dragonnik1 on Jul 7, 2019, 10:10:13 AM
I don't because I'm not a fan of needing thg r links so I just hardcast steelskin. Use Marylenes Falacy neck instead of choir. Your dps will skyrocket, dont worry about that less% crit. With oos you cast so fast your crit chance can be 30 and still rock.
Running this as a trickster and I was having trouble with sustain without Patient Reaper...I might switch back off of it if I get the ES on hit eye, but is the cast speed from Weave the Arcane really worth it over Patient Reaper?
hey are you still using power charge on crit with storm brand or the intensify thats in ur updated gear list
"
zblazin1 wrote:
hey are you still using power charge on crit with storm brand or the intensify thats in ur updated gear list

Doesn't seem to be in either updated build. Which brings up a question I've wanted to ask: How are you generating power charges in the newest builds?
Was the end game possible with this build?
I'm following you, Newbie, and you're about to die from 8tier
"
Giblin2 wrote:
Was the end game possible with this build?
I'm following you, Newbie, and you're about to die from 8tier

Prob not the best newbie build as you need basic understanding of game mechanics. If you are just standing still and getting destroyed stop...this isn't a face tank build. Drop an orb run and it will clear.
"
FramFramson wrote:
"
zblazin1 wrote:

Doesn't seem to be in either updated build. Which brings up a question I've wanted to ask: How are you generating power charges in the newest builds?

Sorry I stopped playing this and moved on to like 8 diff builds.honestly you get your charges whoever you want curse on hit, Pcoc, ascendency. Theres no 1 way to do it.
"
zblazin1 wrote:

There are couple of ways, u can spec in overcharged (used intutive leap jewel). Using storm brand +pcoc, using HOI+Curse on Hit+Assasin. Lol i have all of it. Curse is mainly for crit / crit multi. Overcharged good enuf for mapping; storm brand for boss, i have added life leech to it as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info