Going to sit out the next league entirely

"
kolyaboo wrote:
American Truck Simulator literally put me to sleep. I refunded it (that is VERY rare for me).

But hey, some people love it.

To be fair, it's a meditative game. You put on some music and you just drive around. It's great to relax.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Go Mass Effect for the second one.

"
diablofdb wrote:

Have you ever played Chrono Trigger?

Nope but it looks like fun (from the comments this is not quite it, but it'll do).

"If only this was an actual port and not the garbage mobile version with emulator-filter'd graphics and Helvetica font
-Vince 94"

Some of it (especially the flying on those pterodactyl bird things) reminds me of Moebius' art.

"
Xavderion wrote:
To be fair, it's a meditative game. You put on some music and you just drive around. It's great to relax.

I know. It is supposed to be meditative. Not an ambien.
Censored.
"
erdelyii wrote:

"
diablofdb wrote:

Nope but it looks like fun (from the comments this is not quite it, but it'll do).

"If only this was an actual port and not the garbage mobile version with emulator-filter'd graphics and Helvetica font
-Vince 94"

Some of it (especially the flying on those pterodactyl bird things) reminds me of Moebius' art.

PLay the original version on the SNES if you are lucky or on an emulator on pc, or you can buy the PS1 version.

It's a classic RPG the best of it's genre. Many see it as the best RPG of all times. It's a very good game that aged well.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I know. It is supposed to be meditative. Not an ambien.

I actually spent a fair amount of time in Euro Truck Simulator off and on. It's really good for when you want to just unwind and chill. Until I gotta park my damned load...then the chill kinda ends lol.

And having played a fair bit of ETS is why I haven't really delved into ATS. I really would like to spend some to crusing through Arizona and/or Oregon though.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
diablofdb wrote:

PLay the original version on the SNES if you are lucky or on an emulator on pc, or you can buy the PS1 version.

It's a classic RPG the best of it's genre. Many see it as the best RPG of all times. It's a very good game that aged well.

Would be PC. Huh, interesting, I might just. On my list, anyway, ta.
Same
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
erdelyii wrote:

"
diablofdb wrote:

-Vince 94"

The steam version really isn't all that bad, I've played the SNES version and that one and it's honestly just fine. The complaints are from people who didn't really compare the two, just the memory of one the SNES one, and the steam version.
American Cuck Simulator is the chillest game there is. Find good music to go with it and let the wheels roll.
Frostpunk is INCREDIBLY difficult. Some people I know called it the Dark Souls of strategy games. The game will kill your population over and over again while simultaneously forcing you to make some absolutely hideous decisions. One example: One person is dying and doesn't want to become an amputee, but the only way to save him is to take his leg off. What do you do?
Oh yeah, if you decide to save him... he loses his will to live after a while and commits suicide.

If you look for something as depressing as it is challenging, Frostpunk is the way to go.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info