Going to sit out the next league entirely

Whether the next league is loved or loathed or somewhere in between makes no difference to me. I'm fairly well fed up with a variety of things regarding both GGG and PoE atm, so it's time for an extended break.

I have a laundry list of games that I own and have either never played or have barely started and then stopped. I've kinda narrowed down a list of which ones I really want to get into, but I can't decide which ones to prioritize.

Please help me and give me suggestions which order to play these in. Numbered lists would be greatly appreciated. The genres are a bit varied, so if you don't have any opinion on a title it's perfectly fine to exclude it.

American Truck Simulator
The Evil Within 2
Endless Space 2
FarCry 5
The Forest
Frostpunk
The Hunter: Call of the Wild
LA Noire
Legend of Grimrock 2
Mafia III
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Metro: Exodus
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Project Zomboid
Wasteland 2
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last bumped on May 13, 2019, 3:50:48 PM
Play them in order of cool names:

Frostpunk
Project Zomboid
Mass Effect: Andromeda

Big gap...
thinking...

Yeah, the rest sound lame, going by title alone.

American Truck Simulator mayyyybe, but nah. Not enough Mad Max vibe there.

I really want to play Chrono Trigger all over again.
"
diablofdb wrote:

Now that is a cool name.

I'd call a horse that.

"
erdelyii wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Now that is a cool name.

I'd call a horse that.

Have you ever played Chrono Trigger?
Mafia 3 is trash. That is all.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Mafia 3 is trash. That is all.

Yup saw some streamer playing it, it surely was a trash fire. Not worth any time or money.
American Truck Simulator literally put me to sleep. I refunded it (that is VERY rare for me).

But hey, some people love it.
Censored.
Wasteland 2 is fantastic. An excellent choice for Disgruntled PoE Break, since it has an excellent degree of depth as well. Not as buildy as PoE is, but it makes up for that by actually having really engaging story work and excellent tactical combat. Highly recommended.
"
1453R wrote:
Wasteland 2 is fantastic. An excellent choice for Disgruntled PoE Break, since it has an excellent degree of depth as well. Not as buildy as PoE is, but it makes up for that by actually having really engaging story work and excellent tactical combat. Highly recommended.

Yeah, I've really been wanting to finally getting around to playing it. But at the same time, I just recently finished playing through Original Sin 2 (which was an absolute blast) and thinking it might be better to go off in a totally different direction first.

That's part of why I'm so conflicted... :D

Any secondary or tertiary recommendations?
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info