Ur second best...

Ur second best game after PoE? Or what gme you can suggest to play till next league? Ur Fav top3 mmo games?
Last bumped on May 8, 2019, 8:24:52 AM
To anybody who doesn't say Diablo 2 - you, sir, are a liar.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
To anybody who doesn't say Diablo 2 - you, sir, are a liar.

Well Thats a Legendary game no doubt for that... but i was playing in solo...
Since I don't even HAVE diablo 2, mentioning it would be a lie. I also don't really like MMO games in general, so none of those either. I recently (not referring to the last 4 seconds) started playing Titanfall 2 again. It's a completely different genre, but it's a fantastic game. Other than that, any of the Borderlands games are worth mentioning, it's pretty much like diablo... with guns. On a different planet. As a first person shooter.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
ooo i like this topic.

alright, so recently with my growing age and family and self-realizations, i now know i need to play more chill games. less competitive, less frustrating. it just makes me angry and i just yell all the time.

so as of now im liking more chill games. this includes story driven games that unfortunately don't have too much replay value. but games that DO

Terraria. im checking this one out again big time. its fucking huge and has to much grind and replay its insane.
really any game that has opened itself to community modding is a great candidate to stay alive for a very long time.

Subnautica. amazing game. very atmospheric.

Chronicon. this is a great little arpg. its still in development, so buyers beware, but its basically mini nintendo poe. its a very fun game worth lots of play time. loads of gear augmentation and min/maxing makes the grind feel decent.

Forager. not a ton of replay, but still a couple dozen hours worth of play in order to 100% the game. VERY addicting and fun for those hours though.

games that i enjoy but probably won't be play anymore. well Borderlands/Borderlands 2 just released updates for them. i played through BL1 but haven't really touched BL2 again yet. BL2 has a fantastic story, but i just don't enjoy the grind as much as i did BL1. having to target farm is the opposite of replay value, in my opinion. i did this in anticipation for BL3, which i no longer have high hopes for after viewing the gameplay stream and constantly hearing Randy Pitchford talk his mind.

edit: i edited the structure of the post, as not to confuse what i would/wouldn't play
Last edited by xMustard on May 6, 2019, 3:57:45 PM
Hmm Mustard hit on 2 of mine Subnautica and Chronicon
Oh and Grim Dawn ofc ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Deep Rock Galactic for party play

Starcraft 2 for Coop missions

Civ 5 or Mount and Blade Warband for solo

^^ Terraria is a great game too.
We tested it extensively
They come and go. In past year have been: Stardew Valley, GD, Warhammer 40k Inq-Martyr, EU 4, Anno 1800, a bunch of more casual games too.
Censored.
hmm my steam playtime says XCOM Enemy unknown + Long war mod. after that comes Divinity: Original Sin 2, man i love that one. In the full rpg corner there is also Trails in the sky 1&2.
Grim dawn for arpgs of course. Orcs must die 2, NieR:automata, sins of solar empire: rebellion, sunless sea, witcher 3, all great games with more then a 100h of playtime...

with games you must have a harem :)
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
One of my first video game was Castlevania 3 on the NES, it's one of my favorite video games of all time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info