[3.6] Eternity Shroud Winter Orb Trickster (the best one)

Does someone have this build in PoB?
"
samhoara wrote:
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
I am trying to buy a shaper ring with fire damage leeched as life and there are never any for sale. What is the easiest way to craft one I can multimod? If i buy a good shaper base what is item level does the ring need to be to roll "fire damage leeched as life"?

It's a Delve mod, so you'd need Aberrant fossil (% chaos dmg leeched as life) or Scorched (% fire dmg leeched as life). The only possible roll is 0,2%, ilvl doesn't matter.

I looked it up on poeaffix.net

This is accurate, but I want to add a bit more. First, I HIGHLY recommend Aberrant fossil over Scorched. We do more chaos than fire, but more importantly Shaper rings can roll "Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells and Attacks", a great DPS mod that you will eliminate with Scorched Fossils. Also, while ilvl is not important for the leech roll, it is important for some other desirable mods:

- 84 for top tier single resist mods
- 82 for top tier spell damage
- 81 for top tier flat dual damage craft
- 81 for top tier %increased damage craft
- 80 for top tier global crit chance
- 80 for curse enemies with Assassin's Mark on hit

Opal, Two-Stone, and Diamond rings tend to be the most popular to craft. An i82+ Shaper Opal ring will set you back 10 ex though just for the base, so go for the other two if you're on a budget.

Other fossils to consider adding to the Aberrant: Pristine (life), Prismatic (% increased elemental damage), Aetheric (spell damage, cast speed)
"
samhoara wrote:
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
I am trying to buy a shaper ring with fire damage leeched as life and there are never any for sale. What is the easiest way to craft one I can multimod? If i buy a good shaper base what is item level does the ring need to be to roll "fire damage leeched as life"?

It's a Delve mod, so you'd need Aberrant fossil (% chaos dmg leeched as life) or Scorched (% fire dmg leeched as life). The only possible roll is 0,2%, ilvl doesn't matter.

I have not done much fossil crafting so sorry if this is a stupid question but what are the best fossils to use to craft a good ring. Should I just use scorched on a 1 socket resonator and then multimod the rest? Or are their other fossils that would also contribute to a better ring?
Last edited by DrunkBall101 on May 10, 2019, 10:16:09 AM
"
rlauren2 wrote:
"
samhoara wrote:
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:

This is accurate, but I want to add a bit more. First, I HIGHLY recommend Aberrant fossil over Scorched. We do more chaos than fire, but more importantly Shaper rings can roll "Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells and Attacks", a great DPS mod that you will eliminate with Scorched Fossils. Also, while ilvl is not important for the leech roll, it is important for some other desirable mods:

Opal, Two-Stone, and Diamond rings tend to be the most popular to craft. An i82+ Shaper Opal ring will set you back 10 ex though just for the base, so go for the other two if you're on a budget.

Other fossils to consider adding to the Aberrant: Pristine (life), Prismatic (% increased elemental damage), Aetheric (spell damage, cast speed)

Thank you this is perfect!
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
"
rlauren2 wrote:

Thank you this is perfect!

I should have noted, Aberrant are very cheap relative to the others. Aberrant are 0.5c, Aetheric 3c, Pristine 4c, and Prismatic 7c according to poe.ninja (prices may vary when you try to trade for them). Since the critical mod here is the leech, the budget route is just spamming single socket resonators over and over until something nice pops out. If you have infinite currency and want to go for the ultimate combo, though, have at it.
Can I league start this in flashback and work my way into it?
"
Yeshua_ wrote:

I also want to know this. I want to play a Winter Orb this race but I didnt want to play elementalist(also i want to kill bosses too, not just mapping :P )

I was wandering if you could play this build as league started, and then get Eterniy Shroud and other things etc. And if so, what would be the upgrade order from budget to endgame.

Anyways, thanks for this build.
"
feelthepain wrote:
"
Yeshua_ wrote:

I also want to know this. I want to play a Winter Orb this race but I didnt want to play elementalist(also i want to kill bosses too, not just mapping :P )

I was wandering if you could play this build as league started, and then get Eterniy Shroud and other things etc. And if so, what would be the upgrade order from budget to endgame.

Anyways, thanks for this build.

Yes you can start Flashback with this build. Orb have pretty good DMG with shit gear so you can easy do 10 acts and go on maps.
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Use this build without MoM but need a ring and amulet craft for - mana. also i can use arcane surge with flame dash to get more dps.
dps 9.9m can get more if i can find good helmet + opal ring but belt with cast speed more dps than increase elemental craft.

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/wK6dxvcL
Random observation.... Was playing around with movement skills, and once you get a few kills from Winterorb, you can use body swap on a 2 or 3 link and flicker around killings big groups of mobs even in higher tier maps. Completely unecessary and somewhat dangerous, but kind of fun too lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info