[3.6] WinterUnleasher 4Ex beats UberElder in 2.5min,Low cost with extremely special operation sense

"
raychin1 wrote:
Just cleared Uber elder, died twice due to silly mistakes. This was my first attempt as well. Feel free to see my gear. No need for elder ring

Well down!
Congratulation!
Could the build be done using CI instead? If so is there a PoB for the changes that need to be made?
"
SKILLERS2275 wrote:
Panteon? Ascendancy? first lab, second lab.....

Level how ever you want, its not hard, why do people need their hand held lol

but uh..
"
312492622 wrote:

6.5k es is pretty safe XD.

6.5 CI ES is like...the opposite of safe. That's cringe city.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 29, 2019, 12:23:42 AM
So I thought I'd check this out, cuz why not. It's higher damage then your "normal" WO build and funner. Chanced my own elder Malachi's and got a elder Essence worm to sell in the process.

Made my own changes though, mostly to make use of a sick Watchers Eye I got

I can use Herald of Purity, Herald of Ash, Hatred, Disc and level 1 clarity:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAQHBLMFQgbnBx4I9A5ID6sPxBBYEQ8RLRGWFm8WvxcvGYoajxzcHRQfGB9BIuoi9CSLJKomlSoLKo0snDIBMtE22DpYOw07fEGWRUdFnUkbSVFJsUyDUXRR-1NSVUtVxlXWWrld8mHiZOdqQ2wLbRlwUnDUdIF8g3_GgKSAs4PbhMWJ04sOjDaOZI7pjxqPRo_6kUeTJ5TxlS6YU5rgm6GbtaIAoqOkBaaZpwismK-Nr5uyGbQ4tvq4yrkCuZO86sBmwwnDOsgTzRbPetD118_jauUZ6-7r9exV74jv6_Af8NXxbPId9tr3pvfX-Jf5N_mk-tL7Cfv1?accountName=DamageIncorporated&characterName=Doggyknobber

Note the single spell leech node, which actually helps considerably.

And I didn't like the idea of using Doryani's belt. So I built around not using it and got a fire leech amulet. Kaom's is a big no thank you also

Not quite done setting up gems but ya. Just did Uber Elder, def don't need Kaom's.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 2, 2019, 12:21:34 AM
sry, I'm stupid, but I still don't understand the machanic of why using 2 Ice Spear...

what's the play style? Keep casting WO, then IS will be auto released? Or I need to manually cast IS occasionally? cast 2 different IS?

I tested it with my WO char, but still didn't get it......

Last edited by SaoDiSeng on May 1, 2019, 12:16:42 AM
IS for extra burst, supposed to use both indeed.
nice build! watch my items, cleared elder + shaper at lvl 84 without any problems!

i made changed to the build, cause it felt suishy!!!

switched to eldrich battery + mind over matter... now no oneshot at my lvl 84 and feels much smoother...!

currently stats: 4118 life, 2241 enery shield

BUT!! i bought 7ex watchers eye :() AND! lvl 4 enlighten (4ex) to run disziplin... was worth :)

so costs:

Weapon1: 60c
Weapon2: selffound
Armor: 1ex
Gloves: 50c
Ring1: 1c
Ring2: 1c
Amulet: 1ex
Belt: 30c
Shoes: 40c
Helm: 60c
------------------------------------
Costs Items currently: 4ex
all lvl 20 + 23% quality gems : 2 ex (if you lvl yourself as mainbuild, you save the 2ex)

watchers eye : 7ex...
enlighten: 4: ex

-------------------------------------

so, my summary:
invest 4 ex to play the build and oneshot everything till t15 with somethimes get-one-shotted yourself.
Invest 10ex to watchers eye + enlighten lvl 4 and feel like much better :)
Last edited by realhoffi83 on May 1, 2019, 5:22:02 PM
"
realhoffi83 wrote:
nice build! watch my items, cleared elder + shaper at lvl 84 without any problems!

switched to eldrich battery + mind over matter... now no oneshot at my lvl 84 and feels much smoother...!

BUT!! i bought 7ex watchers eye :() AND! lvl 4 enlighten (4ex) to run disziplin... was worth :)

so costs:

all lvl 20 + 23% quality gems : 2 ex (if you lvl yourself as mainbuild, you save the 2ex)

so, my summary:
invest 4 ex to play the build and oneshot everything till t15 with somethimes get-one-shotted yourself.

Your switch to eldrich battery being better is a placebo. ES gets depleted before life anyways and you reserve all your mana in this build so.... If you want a truly good tanky bonus, get ES gained while effected by discipline, 1 spell damage leeched as ES node ( near Elemental Overload is a good one) along with the 0.4-0.5 fire damage life leech. There you go, tanky. No need to take a notable that simply doesn't fit this build.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 2, 2019, 11:40:12 AM
Malachai's Artifice is better to get an eld ring base to get the spell damage bonus from the other ring,i figure that you should say it out, and it's a bit hard to get although it's not a necessity.
"
"
realhoffi83 wrote:

so costs:

so, my summary:

Your switch to eldrich battery being better is a placebo. ES gets depleted before life anyways and you reserve all your mana in this build so.... If you want a truly good tanky bonus, get ES gained while effected by discipline, 1 spell damage leeched as ES node ( near Elemental Overload is a good one) along with the 0.4-0.5 fire damage life leech. There you go, tanky. No need to take a notable that simply doesn't fit this build.

your feeling was correct :)
switched two nodes to ES Leech! (0,5%l now) + 0,4life leech on amu

but some mechanics are oneshots...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info