[3.6] WinterUnleasher 4Ex beats UberElder in 2.5min,Low cost with extremely special operation sense

ok i craft -7 mana cost and now have unreserved 57 mana and ice spear need 57mana ,CALCULATED haha
"
Pistaszio wrote:
How i can get more mana ,when i using 3 buffs? I dont have mana to use ice spear

Points on left top of the tree to reserve your mana are necessary.
And take care of not linking HeraldofAsh to increased duration.

If you look at my poe tree , you will find 8% reserved mana nodes.
total reserved mana=(50+25+25)*(1-8%)

So you will have 8% maximun mana,

Mana reserve should ensure that both IS could fire fluently.

So you should calculate the right number result =(Maximun mana number * 8%) deponds on your Ice spears's mana cost once a time.
instead of using 2 ice spears if we were to just use one lvl 21 ice spear with extra support gem which one would give the most deeps ?

also im struggling with dexterity alot any advices ?
Last edited by Vaikisss on Apr 24, 2019, 4:35:01 AM
"
Vaikisss wrote:
instead of using 2 ice spears if we were to just use one lvl 21 ice spear with extra support gem which one would give the most deeps ?

2xlv20 IS is better than 1Lv21 IS.
Which version are you building?(It's not that hard to get enough dex in 4ex version)
"
312492622 wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:

2xlv20 IS is better than 1Lv21 IS.
Which version are you building?(It's not that hard to get enough dex in 4ex version)

well idk im just using things from the pob

like 2x timber , frostferno , doriyanis invitation , shroud /etc
Thank you for the guide. Will try it.

One question. I play SSF, and dont have access to the mark of the elder or the elder malachai ring. How about replacing the mark of the elder with the legacy snakepit (in SSF standard)? Additional projectile seems to be a big damage boost. Maybe even to open up one weapon slot for a shield?
"
babicko wrote:
Thank you for the guide. Will try it.

One question. I play SSF, and dont have access to the mark of the elder or the elder malachai ring. How about replacing the mark of the elder with the legacy snakepit (in SSF standard)? Additional projectile seems to be a big damage boost. Maybe even to open up one weapon slot for a shield?

In standard, legacy snakepit is really the best choice.
Can you post an example of two rare weapons that would boost dps higher than two beltimbers?
Last edited by ABVT on Apr 26, 2019, 6:23:39 AM
can someone post their skill tree not the pastebin please
Just cleared Uber elder, died twice due to silly mistakes. This was my first attempt as well. Feel free to see my gear. No need for elder ring

Last edited by raychin1 on Apr 27, 2019, 8:15:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info