Opinion piece about Tencent and other Tencent related items.

People bemoaning the money smell funny doesn't matter. People who are taking the money is gonna take that money anyway because Money is money. Is it any better if they take money from EA or Activision?
"
deathflower wrote:
People bemoaning the money smell funny doesn't matter. People who are taking the money is gonna take that money anyway because Money is money. Is it any better if they take money from EA or Activisions?
I mean, at least tencent is supporting fun games... EA and Activision are taking your money by shitting out... shit games. Not really worthy of my hard-earned dollars.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Tencent probably participates in this shit too:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/15/china-tech-employees-push-back-against-long-hours-996-alibaba-huawei

I'd literally neck myself if I had to work such hours. Ridiculous.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
BearCares wrote:
anyway without reading the article, lol, i like china. They aren't perfect but honestly they are being rather effective in this modern age. And as imperfect as they are, I respect that and the fact they are going for the economic/technological victory as opposed to the military one.

It may not be the prettiest thing, but you better believe an asian super power is going to accerlate the advancement of technology faster than anyone else ever would.

#racism

So did the Roman Empire, and for much the same reasons. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Manah-manah.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info