Opinion piece about Tencent and other Tencent related items.

Worried about Huawei? Take a closer look at Tencent

Won't come as a major surprise for anyone that knows anything about Tencent.
Last edited by Kellog on Apr 3, 2019, 12:24:22 AM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2019, 1:05:25 AM
Charan, can you buy PoE back plz?

I like how you answered seriously. Truly.

Me too.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
me three.

Oh I don't see you as Ruler of Wraeclast, and all that, it's there but nah, you were good to go with the first serious answer as it spoke to instinct, and the connection. Earnest, then, with a wee dash of humour.

No need to overthink it :)

Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 30, 2019, 3:39:02 AM
The only difference between China and the west is that the Chinese government get for free what people looking to profile and exploit us have to pay companies like Cambridge Analytica for.
"
erdelyii wrote:
I like how you answered seriously. Truly.

I noticed that too lol
anyway without reading the article, lol, i like china. They aren't perfect but honestly they are being rather effective in this modern age. And as imperfect as they are, I respect that and the fact they are going for the economic/technological victory as opposed to the military one.

It may not be the prettiest thing, but you better believe an asian super power is going to accerlate the advancement of technology faster than anyone else ever would.

#racism
I'm worried about neither tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Looks like Tencent is going 'cloud gaming' too:

Tencent tests game streaming platform

Streaming PoE...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info