[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

so uh...no leach?

edit: Heart of Thunder, got it
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 30, 2019, 6:13:10 PM
"
so uh...no leach?

We have 2 nodes fro leech, "Heart of Thunder" in the topper region and "Soul Thief" in the right area.
So 0.5 ES leech on top of the regen from the ghostshrouds who will be nearly constant up and work as a CWT+IC setup.
I am at a complete loss. These are all unique items so not much variance there. Your jewels are OP and not really available on POE.TRADE but I have ones that are pretty close and yet, I have 1/3 your damage in POB. I expected some less due to the jewels (heck maybe even 25% less but 75%?!?!?!) This is madness so can you please take a look at tell me the difference: https://pastebin.com/CFnxppCd

Thank you so much as I want to use this build but my damage is not quite there.
"
deitydeity wrote:
I am at a complete loss. These are all unique items so not much variance there. Your jewels are OP and not really available on POE.TRADE but I have ones that are pretty close and yet, I have 1/3 your damage in POB. I expected some less due to the jewels (heck maybe even 25% less but 75%?!?!?!) This is madness so can you please take a look at tell me the difference: https://pastebin.com/CFnxppCd

Might not be the whole story as I have no idea how much difference you being assassin instead makes, but a few things,

1: Change your skills to use normal grace and discipline instead of the vaal version or your mana numbers wont be correct.

2: Your body piece shows up as a rare for some reason so change that to a unique again or you lose out on int for the rings.

3: Mark your flasks as active, this adds Alot.

4: And the big one, you have the same problem I had with the rings not registering properly in POB

On your 2 perandus rings, edit them and change this line

2% increased Intelligence for each Unique Item Equipped

for this

2% increased Intelligence for each Unique Item you have equipped

and remember to save them to your build.

Those 4 steps should make a big difference to your numbers in POB :)
Last edited by Fencatffxi on May 31, 2019, 11:57:21 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
so uh...no leach?

We have 2 nodes fro leech, "Heart of Thunder" in the topper region and "Soul Thief" in the right area.
So 0.5 ES leech on top of the regen from the ghostshrouds who will be nearly constant up and work as a CWT+IC setup.

Soul Thief doesn't offer leech man, Dash isnt a spell. Anyways, I made that post when I didn't see any source of leech. Heart of Thunder is "enough".
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 31, 2019, 12:55:17 PM
"

Soul Thief doesn't offer leech man, Dash isnt a spell. Anyways, I made that post when I didn't see any source of leech. Heart of Thunder is "enough".

Heart of Thunder does give the build enough leech to reach cap but thats not the sustain mechanic this build uses, leech is incidental and extra. I included a video of my character standing still in front of Minotaur + Rogue Exile to show its passive escape artist sustain

"
deitydeity wrote:
I have 1/3 your damage in POB. https://pastebin.com/CFnxppCd

Fencatffxi caught many of the things your pastebin was doing wrong. Basically a different build. The change to assassin confuses me greatly, swapping back to trickster and picking up EO almost doubles your DPS and this entire character was designed around the Tricksters "Escape Artist" node as its defensive core
"
WaffleT wrote:
"

Heart of Thunder does give the build enough leech to reach cap but thats not the sustain mechanic this build uses, leech is incidental and extra. I included a video of my character standing still in front of Minotaur + Rogue Exile to show its passive escape artist sustain

"
deitydeity wrote:
I have 1/3 your damage in POB. https://pastebin.com/CFnxppCd

Fencatffxi caught many of the things your pastebin was doing wrong. Basically a different build. The change to assassin confuses me greatly, swapping back to trickster and picking up EO almost doubles your DPS and this entire character was designed around the Tricksters "Escape Artist" node as its defensive core

I wouldn't call leech "extra". But ok. Anyways, I didn't post because I don't udnerstand something, and I already answered my own question.
Can this concept be used for a Flicker strike build instead of Charged dash ? Maybe with different ascendancy , but same itemization ?
"
Can this concept be used for a Flicker strike build instead of Charged dash ? Maybe with different ascendancy , but same itemization ?

you need the ascendacy, otherwise your ES will be too low. You loose around 3-4k ES, which drops you in a MF area of surviability.

E: The ghost shrouds are reciving a nerf, which was obvious after 40% of league was trickster.
But i doubt it will have alot of impact, maybe more damage wise, but since we have a high evasion rating, charging them up doesnt seem like a problem.

Im more concernd about the changes to ES nodes they annoucend
Last edited by Camatoo on Jun 4, 2019, 2:47:52 AM
This doesnt sound too promising, lots of potential nerfs in that manifesto.

I really hope this build will still work as I really enjoy it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info