[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
Spoiler
"
GazCamp3r wrote:
Hey guys. Just a quick question (I hope its not answered yet). Just started this build, already in act6, but I dont understand why do I need a +1 chaos gem wand in my hand, if every skill that uses chaos dmg is needed to be 4 or more linked, so I can only put the moving, or the cwdt gems in my hand.
Im kinda lost with this...

edit: Another question is about the Spreading Rot jewel. The leveling guide says, that if you dont have it, use another skill, etc... I have the jewel, but I dont have any socket in the passive tree in it, cause until 80-90 points spent there still zero empty socket allocated.

+1/+2 wand is just to get you started and is a great boost to any chaos skill you may use in your wand.
Once you get 4 link items coloured correctly then you'll not be needing them and would be upgrading your wands as you go along looking for spell and chaos damage/NACDOT/etc.

Spreading rot just any socket on tree that has 40 int available (don't have to select the Int nodes). Looking at your Tree you have a free socket available south of Mind Over Matter which is the perfect place for this.

Thx for the answer. I kinda figured it out about the socket thing, and using the spreading rot :)

The skill tree in the path of building is slightly different, thats how I figured it out.

Do I think correctly that I dont want to convert to MoM until I have the essence ring?
Hey, quick question. How are you getting out so many projectiles with Soulrend? I was looking at the footage in Path Of Exile 3.7 Builds - 5 Strong League Starters for Legion (2019) video and the 5 projectiles that you shoot break off into 5 more.
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
Sherlanos wrote:
So I bought Lioneye's remorse shield but how do I get enough 159str to equip it?

There are some Str nodes on the tree, here are a few you'd normally use and you'll prob need to craft or find gear with Str on
Physique/Might +30
Retribution +10
Blood Siphon +20
Written in Blood +10
Sanctity +10

Thx for the answer I'll be using fews of them,I bought a ring with 40 str which have pretty good roll.
Hello. Are there any alternatives to the rings at the CI guide PoB?
"
spitfyre808 wrote:
Hey, quick question. How are you getting out so many projectiles with Soulrend? I was looking at the footage in Path Of Exile 3.7 Builds - 5 Strong League Starters for Legion (2019) video and the 5 projectiles that you shoot break off into 5 more.

Unleash support- this will recast it again.
"
EGO_Glen wrote:
"
spitfyre808 wrote:

But why?
More projectiles dont stack the damage over time of soulrend!
"
saxisa wrote:
Can this build do HoGM in addition to Shaper and Uber Elder? If so, is there a particular flavor of the build that's best for that content?

No as there are quite a few exiles that use CI in HoGM and our DoT/Chaos has no effect on them, it was one of the maps I couldn't do last league and would need to buy a completion for.

I was able to do Shaper/Euber Elder last league, but I have heard that this league they've been buffed quite a bit as mosts monsters have.
Last edited by Trulls_Rohk on Jun 12, 2019, 6:28:41 AM
"
GazCamp3r wrote:
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
Spoiler
"
GazCamp3r wrote:
Hey guys. Just a quick question (I hope its not answered yet). Just started this build, already in act6, but I dont understand why do I need a +1 chaos gem wand in my hand, if every skill that uses chaos dmg is needed to be 4 or more linked, so I can only put the moving, or the cwdt gems in my hand.
Im kinda lost with this...

edit: Another question is about the Spreading Rot jewel. The leveling guide says, that if you dont have it, use another skill, etc... I have the jewel, but I dont have any socket in the passive tree in it, cause until 80-90 points spent there still zero empty socket allocated.

+1/+2 wand is just to get you started and is a great boost to any chaos skill you may use in your wand.
Once you get 4 link items coloured correctly then you'll not be needing them and would be upgrading your wands as you go along looking for spell and chaos damage/NACDOT/etc.

Spreading rot just any socket on tree that has 40 int available (don't have to select the Int nodes). Looking at your Tree you have a free socket available south of Mind Over Matter which is the perfect place for this.

Thx for the answer. I kinda figured it out about the socket thing, and using the spreading rot :)

The skill tree in the path of building is slightly different, thats how I figured it out.

Do I think correctly that I dont want to convert to MoM until I have the essence ring?

I won't be converting to MOM until I have Diadem that gives me free Eldritch Battery.
Essence worm is only good for using 1 aura with mana reservation and if you use another gem(aura) with mana reservation you'll get penalised 40% more.
"
spitfyre808 wrote:

Greater Multiple Projectile Support gives us 4 additional projectiles.
Soulrend pierces thru targets as it travels.
"
"
EGO_Glen wrote:
"
spitfyre808 wrote:

But why?
More projectiles dont stack the damage over time of soulrend!

its to have a more spread out area of where and what you hit.
if you think you dont need to cover more area then you can change it with controlled destruction for more dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info