[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Bolde85 wrote:
Thx Great Guide.
I didnt get any Fortify Buff and my Frenzy Charges are gone.
Dont understand it really.
May somebody could Check my Char and give me some help.
Thanks

I have the same. Check my post before, no fortify
Hey I'm running this build in Legion and I'm fairly new to PoE. I've noticed that some critical nodes behind MoM were removed including Inspiration which should give the player a lot more survivability. I was wondering if anyone has any way of working around these nodes. I also noticed that the leveling passive skill trees are vastly different from those in the Path of Builing pastebin link...
for your leveling tree you have to change the tree too 3.7 of the left site
Last edited by Panda_bär on Jun 10, 2019, 11:27:41 AM
Hi - I'm digging the playstyle so far :) ... However, I've just got my first 4 link and made the Bane/Despair/Temporal chains/efficacy link... However, (and I might be too dumb for my own good here - I realize that) - How does the whole curse mechanics work? ... Does bane always cast despair? And what about Temporal Chains? As far as I see I only have two applicable curses with Whispers of Doom right? ... Are one of the three curses then just for boosting Banes dmg? And how do I control which one is my second curse actually afflicting mobs?

Last edited by zcooxx on Jun 10, 2019, 2:17:02 PM
Hey guys. Just a quick question (I hope its not answered yet). Just started this build, already in act6, but I dont understand why do I need a +1 chaos gem wand in my hand, if every skill that uses chaos dmg is needed to be 4 or more linked, so I can only put the moving, or the cwdt gems in my hand.
Im kinda lost with this...

edit: Another question is about the Spreading Rot jewel. The leveling guide says, that if you dont have it, use another skill, etc... I have the jewel, but I dont have any socket in the passive tree in it, cause until 80-90 points spent there still zero empty socket allocated.
Last edited by GazCamp3r on Jun 10, 2019, 4:30:00 PM
So I bought Lioneye's remorse shield but how do I get enough 159str to equip it?
This is a super detailed guide and I enjoy it, but I'm confused by the POB for the first stage, there's nodes selected with nothing linking and the gem, frailty. Am I just that noobish I'm missing something or is it incomplete?

Thank you very much for anybody's time that they take to explain!!
WHY unleash support for Soulrend?
It is absolutely useless as more casts dont stack on each other, the DoT is flat and our cast speed is more than enough as the debuff last more than 0.5secs
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Jun 11, 2019, 7:01:14 AM
"
zcooxx wrote:
Hi - I'm digging the playstyle so far :) ... However, I've just got my first 4 link and made the Bane/Despair/Temporal chains/efficacy link... However, (and I might be too dumb for my own good here - I realize that) - How does the whole curse mechanics work? ... Does bane always cast despair? And what about Temporal Chains? As far as I see I only have two applicable curses with Whispers of Doom right? ... Are one of the three curses then just for boosting Banes dmg? And how do I control which one is my second curse actually afflicting mobs?

If you have Whispers of Doom and your using Bane with Temp Chains/Despair you'll apply the benefits of Bane plus the two curses.
You can test this out using Bane, you should notice monsters have two curse icons above them.
"
Sherlanos wrote:
So I bought Lioneye's remorse shield but how do I get enough 159str to equip it?

There are some Str nodes on the tree, here are a few you'd normally use and you'll prob need to craft or find gear with Str on
Physique/Might +30
Retribution +10
Blood Siphon +20
Written in Blood +10
Sanctity +10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info