[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Hi all, Just want a second suggestion/opinion on crafting the CWC staff. How should I proceed?

1) Should I continue to multimod
2) Annul the cold damage, then multi mod
3) Try to get CWC + double damage, then multi mod

Thanks in advance.
"
teadrinker89 wrote:
Hi all, Just want a second suggestion/opinion on crafting the CWC staff. How should I proceed?

1) Should I continue to multimod
2) Annul the cold damage, then multi mod
3) Try to get CWC + double damage, then multi mod

Thanks in advance.

your first step should've been getting it to ~40% quality and 6 linking it

the rest probably depends on how much currency you have. i've seen a few people say they've used 2500+ alts with no cwc + double damage. personally i would try to annul the cold damage and multimod, but it's really up to you.
what is the pantheon choice?

i know that the major god should be Arakaali, but what's the minor one supposed to be?
Can someone help me i get one Shot sometimes. Or I leech to less. Did Fine yesterday and today i died 6 times. Am i missing some passives on the left First? What can i do
Last edited by Vaeyz on Mar 26, 2019, 7:44:48 PM
"
qaizr wrote:

edit: do you need an ilvl 80 staff for the +2 support gems mod?

No, you don't. Ilvl 76 is enough.
"
Vaeyz wrote:
Can someone help me i get one Shot sometimes. Or I leech to less. Did Fine yesterday and today i died 6 times. Am i missing some passives on the left First? What can i do

Unhide your characters on your profile, what is your max HP, and what are you dying to?
"
Gnomiro wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:

edit: do you need an ilvl 80 staff for the +2 support gems mod?

No, you don't. Ilvl 76 is enough.

do you know why this crafting bench says ilvl 80 for that mod?

https://pvaass.github.io/poecraft/
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Vaeyz wrote:

Unhide your characters on your profile, what is your max HP, and what are you dying to?

Hey, sorry did Not know that.

I have done it now :)

I have 6.9k hp and die to Bosses or trash t13 yellow Maps
Last edited by Vaeyz on Mar 27, 2019, 2:59:12 AM
"
Vaeyz wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Vaeyz wrote:

Hey, sorry did Not know that.

I have done it now :)

I have 6.9k hp and die to Bosses or trash t13 yellow Maps

U seriously die with all that kind of gear?! that seems disappointing to me.
No clue what you're doing wrong though.
Hi Vengefulone

Can you take a few mins and look at my gear, and build?

What am I doing wrong? At least when it comes to survivability? For some reason I can only do up to around T9-T10 yellow maps, anything above and I die, and often instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info