Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

So rip harbour bridge?
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
how are so many people still dying to syndicate members

they were already heavily nerfed and you kids are still crying LMFAO

you played one meta OP build to level 96 and didn't level a single other character over 90. opinion discarded.
"
When an area has Jun, that area will contain three Betrayal encounters

A betrayal encounter is a pretty high stress encounter for anything other than high end min-maxed softcore characters. It was tolerable at once a map, but at three times? I don't think this is going to be very fun.

"

There is now a 20% chance (up from 16%) on completing a map to have an Atlas Objective appear.

PLEASE tell me you've done something to prevent already present atlas objectives shifting around while you're doing other objectives?
I don't know how many times I've logged on to do my dailies that would spawn between t14-t16, leave the t16 objective to be the last one as that best sets up the next batch of dailies, only to have the t16 one change over to something else while I'm doing the other ones. One of the more annoying parts of the league for me.

Regarding veiled mods, I really wish there was an accessible way to tell which ones you still needed. I've played for the majority of this league, and I'm still hatefully unveiling most items as every few hundred items, I'll come across some arbitrary mod that still hasn't been upgraded.
There was one line in the entire manifesto worth reading, and it's not even that good. Sure, mastermind not destroying hours (days?) of grinding your syndicate is nice. Still doesn't <almost ever> make the fight worth doing.

Everything else is completely nerfed out of proportion. Pure stones? Sure, the xp needed to be addressed. That one is understood. Everything else is just complete garbage.

I was looking forward to finally playing 2 leagues in a row - as I usually skip one due to time constraints or... lackluster mechanics. I'm almost certainly going to skip this league. See you guys in 4.0.
How the fuck rewards are not adjusted based on zone lvl?
I'm glad the syndicate is getting reworked. While I enjoyed getting the content and rewards frequently, it also disappointed me to see how unbalanced some of the rewards were in terms of value, and it encouraged its own type of "Farming" strategy that I'm really not terribly fond of.

Hopefully going forward the Syndicate can be useful but not be as abusable. The triple-encounter sounds like a good fix for making it a less common occurrence, but I guess we'll find out.

As for the Mastermind fight, this is a nice step, although I'm not sure the rewards will even justify the reshuffling based on how much time is typically spent crafting syndicates. I'm sure many of us will keep going mastermind-less to get the safehouse rewards that we want.

Looking forward to the new league, despite the amount of my time it seems to always suck away. :) Thanks GGG.

I'm glad syndicates are going core, as my friends and I all voiced how tired we were with the old master's system, this one felt like a great change to how it works. I definitely enjoyed it a lot more in terms of getting my mods and craftables unlocked. I don't miss the days of daily mission runs in 820.

Also I'm so happy Einhar is back. I love him.
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
how are so many people still dying to syndicate members

they were already heavily nerfed and you kids are still crying LMFAO

Because they can be the most dangerous content in the game? Level 3 Syndicate members in red maps are many times more dangerous than the bosses of the maps they appear in.
"
Nubatack wrote:
How the fuck rewards are not adjusted based on zone lvl?

ya, I'm absolutely baffled that they nerf deep delving, but it sounds like low level delve/fossil exploiting, err, I mean farming will still be a thing.
"
boof wrote:
Regarding veiled mods, I really wish there was an accessible way to tell which ones you still needed. I've played for the majority of this league, and I'm still hatefully unveiling most items as every few hundred items, I'll come across some arbitrary mod that still hasn't been upgraded.

There is a list here but agreed, we need a way to check in the game.

http://poedb.tw/CraftingBenchOptions
Changes overall look good - especially the master spawn rate.

Now if you reset my standard atlas again I will take a nice financial break from your new supporter packs.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info