[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

All the tree links are for an old tree Fang of The viper isnt in the same area or even the same stats for the most part. Am i just stupid or something with checkinngthe guide or is there a updated version? Thanks.
wich map would you reccomand to farm with this build to go to 100 guys ?
"
florian59300 wrote:
wich map would you reccomand to farm with this build to go to 100 guys ?

xoph\tul pure\enriched breach
or delve 250+
I would really like to play this build, but Pandemonius is too expensive for me right now. Also I can't afford a 6L Loreweave atm. So how good is a 6L Carcass Jack compared to the Loreweave?
Also, should I prioritize the Pandemonius or the 6L Loreweave and does playing this build without these 2 items even make sense?

Ty in advance! ^^
Last edited by BloodEchelon on Apr 25, 2019, 1:10:28 PM
I started without Pandemonius and Loreweave, the build works fine. I still use this:

it gives me around 1k eHP,and was cheap (around 70c) but has a little bit lower dmg than Loreweave.
Pandemonius seems to give a great chunk of dmg and survivability, i would go for this first.
Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Apr 26, 2019, 9:27:46 AM
How would the acquisition of Onslaught boots effect the attack speed requirements?
As for me i started to feel more tanky after got Eye Jewel +30 ES gained with attacks affected by discipline
After that i haven't died on any boss anymore. Still 0 deaths to shaper and Malachai(corrupted 8 mods and 130+ quantity)
But as we are playing assassin our damage is our defense so everything dies instantly(who don't Eye saving us)
So i highly recommend to buy Jewel(cos about 3 ex atm) first and then pandemonius.
Lore is of course mandatory here, but good 6L with 110+ life also fine
Just a question, Is it hard to get 3 green, 3 blue. I am wondering if I should get Loreweave with the right color, or I can just try color myself.

Price for 3 green/3 blue are higher & I am limiting the stats for the socket color most time.
"
kiadaw wrote:
Just a question, Is it hard to get 3 green, 3 blue. I am wondering if I should get Loreweave with the right color, or I can just try color myself.

Price for 3 green/3 blue are higher & I am limiting the stats for the socket color most time.

Vorici 2G1B ~15% chance
6.7 tries average with 100 chromatic cost
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
"
unhack wrote:
"
kiadaw wrote:

Vorici 2G1B ~15% chance
6.7 tries average with 100 chromatic cost
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Thanks, I tried with Voroci 1 green socket craft (lowest overall cost (probability) ), after 600 chromes, still no luck....sigh.

"crafting" in PoE is more like slot machine.

But at least I have 3 green, 2 blue & 1 red, so I will test with fortify instead for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info