[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I got Uber Elder down, but it took me couple of sets. Trying to do him without Kaom's Root feels terrible.

Any one got some tips for that fight? The damage is there, but I am dying too much to Elder freeze and cycloning into Shaper's attack while hes offscreen.

Deathless Uber Elder without Kaom's roots.
https://youtu.be/9PFTggCSuFg
Please please upgrade this guide to 3.6... Levelling tips are very helpful but skill tree needs an upgrade. Maybe there are more changes? I'm new to the game and desperately want to try this build.
"
Shmygolas wrote:
Please please upgrade this guide to 3.6... Levelling tips are very helpful but skill tree needs an upgrade. Maybe there are more changes? I'm new to the game and desperately want to try this build.

check the previous guy characters and follow his tree, go for hp nodes at first
"
unhack wrote:
"
Shmygolas wrote:

I did that. But I saw that he doesn't have one of the main jewels Frozen Trail (as it is stated in OP post).
"
Shmygolas wrote:
"
unhack wrote:
"
Shmygolas wrote:

I did that. But I saw that he doesn't have one of the main jewels Frozen Trail (as it is stated in OP post).

actually he does right next to quick recovery left side of tree!
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Shmygolas wrote:
"
unhack wrote:
"
Shmygolas wrote:

Frozen trail is mandatory here, you could put it wherever you want, just make sure you have 40 int in radius
I noticed that most of the successful builds use multi-crafted gloves. I'm starting the crafting process myself, and I was wondering what base people recommend before crafting on multi-mod. I've noticed a lot of people using a base with "increased damage with hits against chilled enemies," but from what I could gather, this affix is only possible as a drop from an architect in the temple of atzoatl. Does this mean people actually find a pair of gloves with this and then annul every other affix to create the base? that seems ridiculous

also, is there anyone more experienced with all the crafting mods willing to help me out once I have the base set up? lemme know, and thanks!
Last edited by DrPupper on Apr 23, 2019, 3:30:17 PM
"
Shmygolas wrote:
"
unhack wrote:
"
Shmygolas wrote:

If you're looking at my PoB, the reason I don't use Frozen Trail anymore is because of the corrupt on my Cospri which already makes frostbolt fire and additional proj. For this build to work, from what I understand, you really only need 2 frostbolts to fire off at once to support your 2x ice novas. I was running a Frozen Trail before I got this Cospri.

There are also a ton of different trees you can follow for this build. Many of them are similar but there are a few differences. From what I've noticed and tried myself, the differences in the trees depend on how you get from the right side area (starting area for Shadow) over to the left side (the big life node clusters).

"
DrPupper wrote:
I noticed that most of the successful builds use multi-crafted gloves. I'm starting the crafting process myself, and I was wondering what base people recommend before crafting on multi-mod. I've noticed a lot of people using a base with "increased damage with hits against chilled enemies," but from what I could gather, this affix is only possible as a drop from an architect in the temple of atzoatl. Does this mean people actually find a pair of gloves with this and then annul every other affix to create the base? that seems ridiculous

also, is there anyone more experienced with all the crafting mods willing to help me out once I have the base set up? lemme know, and thanks!

The chilled damage base is very solid. If you want to use those, I would recommend buying a blue pair with the mod (just this line + cold res which counts as one mod), regaling it, and then trying to hit the 50/50 with an annul. Of course, if you manage to regal a T1 life or something, that would be even better and wouldn't cost you annuls at all.

PM me in game if you want to talk about craft mods / how to set up the glove according to what you need.

Lastly, I gotta say that I am enjoying this helm + kaoms more than my loreweave + devotos (even though I will probably have to keep running lab for a better enchant):

The pseudo-7 link helm allows for 2 things to happen:

1) I can maintain high link damage while also using Inc AoE for smoother clear

2) I have access to Kaom's Heart

Loreweave is extremely good but I think Kaom's is just tankier overall. I'm sitting at 9.3k hp now and if I wanted to sacrifice some damage I could easily break 10k I think. Just another option for people looking toward end game. Making a helm like this is a huge pain in the ass, however, as it would require extremely lucky horror essence slams.
im confused how do we sustain life, maybe because my gem isnt a high level, but the life leech gem doesnt feel like it does much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info