[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

No clue what I am doing wrong :/ might just be bad but some of the end map bosses I just cant beat. Lava Lake and Phoenix for example. They just roast me in one shot.

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
No clue what I am doing wrong :/ might just be bad but some of the end map bosses I just cant beat. Lava Lake and Phoenix for example. They just roast me in one shot.

You are not using Enfeeble and you are not leeching life on your cospri.

Last edited by Azdingo on Apr 11, 2019, 9:26:10 AM
"
DrPupper wrote:
Quick question: why does stacking crit multiplier help? I thought our damage primarily comes from proc-ing ice nova with critical strikes, not the critical strikes themselves

Your proc'ed spells crit, they get the crit multiplier.
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:

Lol mate with your gear u should explode the whole atlas. :D:D:D Definitely u are doin something not well.
I changed my cospri to exquisite blade (cast on critical/spell damage/atack speed/hit's cant be evade/double damage/non-chaos damage as chaos damage) and I had the impression that my damage are lower than before the changes, someone can give any help??

heeeelp please *-*
"
xuxera wrote:
I changed my cospri to exquisite blade (cast on critical/spell damage/atack speed/hit's cant be evade/double damage/non-chaos damage as chaos damage) and I had the impression that my damage are lower than before the changes, someone can give any help??

heeeelp please *-*

It is probably because of Cospri's Malice which does a better job in casting frost bolt and ice nova on crit.
So, with the upcoming changes to Cyclone, which, as stated by Chris, with 3.7 will become a channelling skill.......that basically kills this build right ?
"
Nozumi wrote:
So, with the upcoming changes to Cyclone, which, as stated by Chris, with 3.7 will become a channelling skill.......that basically kills this build right ?

Same question here :)
at least we could not use fortify with cyclone in 3.7, am i right?
New passive tree? because the shadow starting area change? :/
"
DrPupper wrote:
Quick question: why does stacking crit multiplier help? I thought our damage primarily comes from proc-ing ice nova with critical strikes, not the critical strikes themselves

Well, once you proc an Ice Nova with you crit on Cyclone/Cospri this spell itself will also roll for crit and if it crits (98% of the time it will) it will deal more damage. The more crit multi the more damage from crit Ice Nova.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info