[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Beskaius wrote:
2nd Frozen Trial can help?

No. It looks cool but adds nothing.
If anyone is wondering, running Anger plus its crit multi watchers eye syngery, gives 15% MORE dps (ie ice nova average hit - per PoB).

That’s pretty significant.

It costs 4 passive points to run anger alongside vitality and aspect of the spider.

If you wanted you could swap anger for any of the other 50% auras that have good watchers eyes (eg grace or hatred for its base crit chance or 15% cold pen, wrath for its 100 % crit chance and flat dmg). Anger gives the most bang for buck though.

Anyway, some ideas for you guys min maxing at end game.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Dec 30, 2018, 7:46:30 AM
I got a loreweave but I wasnt feeling so good with that so i come back to my carcass jack, the extra AoE is really good for cyclone.

Using an MF gear i could run T15 maps but couldnt kill the boss.

Spoiler

Is the amulet a big improve for this build?
Hi there, quick question, im at 3.2 APS & 3.7 with silver flask, that is fine I'm pretty sure, however at HO im sitting at like 36% crit, is this enough It sounds pretty low to me.
Beta PLX
Last edited by supersimme on Dec 30, 2018, 8:14:12 AM
Quick question, how do i calculate my total dps from Cospri's and my gems in chest, do i just add the numbers up myself?

https://pastebin.com/uQuSxaZd

Heres my PoB link incase i did something wrong, but i dont see my damage being realy high.
after some adjustment to reach the sweet aps for coc and cospri ( still at 5.9 cucked by 0.1% )
i made an alternative with blade flurry.
Spoiler

works just as good. u just 1 tap the pack and its gone. still a hold right click to win build.
Last edited by itsmetian on Dec 30, 2018, 8:34:50 AM
Great build! having fun with this build with the new COC. i need some guidance regarding my gear. aside from the enfeeble enchant and the gem levels what can i do more to upgrade this set? (i dont think ill be going with acuity :( )

"
AVtime1 wrote:
Great build! having fun with this build with the new COC. i need some guidance regarding my gear. aside from the enfeeble enchant and the gem levels what can i do more to upgrade this set? (i dont think ill be going with acuity :( )

Improving life rolls on rares, pretty much it, just improving rolls overall min-maxing.
Beta PLX
"
supersimme wrote:
"
AVtime1 wrote:

Improving life rolls on rares, pretty much it, just improving rolls overall min-maxing.

Thanks a lot for the input. might be really hard to replace the current equipment that i have. how about the gifts from above ring, is it a no-no to replace it? (im res capped with it btw)

guess ill be gambling with cospris double corrupt on the side.
Last edited by AVtime1 on Dec 30, 2018, 9:44:37 AM
"
AVtime1 wrote:
"
supersimme wrote:
"
AVtime1 wrote:

Thanks a lot for the input. might be really hard to replace the current equipment that i have. how about the gifts from above ring, is it a no-no to replace it? (im res capped with it btw)

guess ill be gambling with cospris double corrupt on the side.

i dont think double corrupting cospris is even necessary, since the implicit are good enough. prob upgrading jewel and get a helm enchant is ur best bet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info