[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
FrenchThugz wrote:
I'm looking into buying a Loreweave but wondering how hard it is to color. Is it worth buying a 6 link and spamming chromes or just buying a plain one and using the jewellers method to get my colors?

If you run the fortify setup the average cost should be just 136 chromatics if you use the "at least 1 green socket" option at your crafting table.
"
Ra1inbow wrote:
Sry I'm not using quote on mobile atm.I forgot to mention that I'm using ice nova linked to frstbold linked to cold pen and I'm getting my. Regen from a ring with warlords curse on hit which help with mana as well.Thats why I was saying increased leach,as the more times I hit the more leach I get? Is that correct.I also paired
This with the shaper opal ring which gives a lot of increased spell damage due to the other ring bering elder.Still experimenting with the build. Is this overkill?I'm also using shieldcharge.

Shaper opal ring is a great option, yes.

Leech works in a weird way. You can leech up to a maximum % of your life per second (20% of your life per second by default). The only thing that increases if you hit more is how fast you reach that 20% cap. Each seperate hit can offer up to 2% of your life per second by default (increased by %increased life leech rate mods) so you need 10 hits to cap your leech. My version does that very very fast already (~0.55 seconds against a single target and instantly against packs), having double the APS will increase it by a little bit more but not too much (maybe ~0.45 seconds against a single target).
Thanks again for the build Cheequ. Great work and thanks for staying involved and helping everyone.

I’ve now shuffled around my gear and some regrets.

Crit capped at 3.69 APS without diamond (can move APS up or down based on blood rage level - used to proc arakaali life leech/gain on hit boost). Running anger (crit multi plus flat fire), vitality (lgoh), Warlord’s Mark and Aspect of the Spider.

Am thinking about whether it’s worth respecing out of the east side tree and acrobatics to get more health from Scion - as the only thing that can kill me is Uber one shots (which dodge doesn’t consistently prevent).

I have a belt with 20% cdr and more res/same life but I’m using the current one for the flask charges gained.

Feel free to check out my toon.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Dec 29, 2018, 9:10:05 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Thanks again for the build Cheequ. Great work and thanks for staying involved and helping everyone.

I’ve now shuffled around my gear and some regrets.

Crit capped at 3.69 APS without diamond (can move APS up or down based on blood rage level - used to proc arakaali life leech/gain on hit boost). Running anger (crit multi plus flat fire), vitality (lgoh), Warlord’s Mark and Aspect of the Spider.

Am thinking about whether it’s worth respecing out of the east side tree and acrobatics to get more health from Scion - as the only thing that can kill me is Uber one shots (which dodge doesn’t consistently prevent).

I have a belt with 20% cdr and more res/same life but I’m using the current one for the flask charges gained.

Feel free to check out my toon.

Thank you as well for the updates! Sounds like a nice setup. Im also still proccessing ideas and Ill eventually work ok a cold to fire version to use Kaoms for close to 8k HP.

But now Ill be on holidays for 10 days so I wont be as active in the forums for that time, will be checking every now and then though!
So im good if I have 3.2 AS and 3.7 with onslaught flask? I have the belt with 14% and cospri's with 14% too.
Beat U Elder/U Atziri/etc on my Arc trapper and decided to roll a more fun build today. Just took this to 72 and it may possibly be my favorite build of all-time. Roflstomped over everything during the story, then hit maps and started with a T7 which was also ridiculously easy. Did a T12 Crimson Temple next and destroyed that at LV72. I have never rolled a red map in low 70s that easily. I have Cospri's / Lycosidae, but my gear blows otherwise; nuts.

Few comments on my leveling process for others:

1) If you swap to CoC at 44, use a Lightning Spire trap in your Tabula for single target/boss damage. CoC blows for ST at that level.

2) Get Opportunistic ascendancy node first; the move speed is huge for burning through the story.

3) Use the Ancient Orb + The Lion cards trick for Lycosidae; saves like 70c. Google it for more info.

4) If this is an alt, hold off on playing it until you can afford Cospri's; total gamechanger that annihilates.

"
FrenchThugz wrote:
I'm looking into buying a Loreweave but wondering how hard it is to color. Is it worth buying a 6 link and spamming chromes or just buying a plain one and using the jewellers method to get my colors?

You're looking at ~50c to color a Loreweave appropriately. If you're dropping that much for the 6L, go ahead and spam for it. Otherwise, I'd do the jeweler's trick.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9je1a1/psa_about_off_coloring_your_loreweave/
Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Dec 30, 2018, 1:08:40 AM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
So im good if I have 3.2 AS and 3.7 with onslaught flask? I have the belt with 14% and cospri's with 14% too.

Yes sir, that's what Im also rolling with
hi TS thanks for sharing the guide. rerolling my arc trapper to this and it feels amazing.
i got some question. is it viable to replace cyclone into blade flurry? if yes how much aps do i need to get the sweet spot for coc and cospri. thanks

heres my gear for now
Spoiler

"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
Beat U Elder/U Atziri/etc on my Arc trapper and decided to roll a more fun build today. Just took this to 72 and it may possibly be my favorite build of all-time. Roflstomped over everything during the story, then hit maps and started with a T7 which was also ridiculously easy. Did a T12 Crimson Temple next and destroyed that at LV72. I have never rolled a red map in low 70s that easily. I have Cospri's / Lycosidae, but my gear blows otherwise; nuts.

Few comments on my leveling process for others:

1) If you swap to CoC at 44, use a Lightning Spire trap in your Tabula for single target/boss damage. CoC blows for ST at that level.

2) Get Opportunistic ascendancy node first; the move speed is huge for burning through the story.

3) Use the Ancient Orb + The Lion cards trick for Lycosidae; saves like 70c. Google it for more info.

4) If this is an alt, hold off on playing it until you can afford Cospri's; total gamechanger that annihilates.

Thanks for the post, great tips and great to hear it's going that strongly at high tier maps at early levels!

Also didnt know about the lycosidae trick thank you. Might be useful if i roll this next league too.

About loreweave coloring - if you go for the fortify setup, coloring should be lot less than that. Average should be 136 chromatic if you choose the "at least 1 green socket" option at your crafting bench.
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 30, 2018, 4:34:32 AM
"
itsmetian wrote:
hi TS thanks for sharing the guide. rerolling my arc trapper to this and it feels amazing.
i got some question. is it viable to replace cyclone into blade flurry? if yes how much aps do i need to get the sweet spot for coc and cospri. thanks

heres my gear for now
Spoiler

Hey! Blade flurry hits once per attack so you need double of what I state in the guide. 6 APS and 7.5 with 14%+ cooldown recovery speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info