[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Can someone please explain where we get movement speed (apart from boots) in this build? POB shows the end game build has something like +140% MS modifier where with my set up I’m only around 22%! I’ve probably missed something really obvious but I’m not zipping from pack to pack at all like on the GIF . Thanks
It is the quicksilver flask, mainly. I use phase run as well, but not everybody does.

Also, you've got some baller equipment there shockwave. I mean, shit, your headhunter alone is worth more than everything I am wearing combined.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 30, 2019, 8:54:01 PM
Shockwave, all that money and not a single piece of your gear is corrupted?

How many gloves did you have to annul before you finally got a pair you could craft on?

Those gloves are the single biggest powerhouse of your build. They're incredible.
Last edited by Kurnis on Mar 31, 2019, 12:16:53 AM
Notice no fortify on shockwave. Do you sub it in for any fights, or just straight up ignore it?

Edit: Notice it on shield charge, but do these builds actually stop dps to shield charge ever few seconds? Wouldnt that be a big dps loss?
Last edited by faytte on Mar 31, 2019, 12:47:20 AM
"
faytte wrote:
Notice no fortify on shockwave. Do you sub it in for any fights, or just straight up ignore it?

Edit: Notice it on shield charge, but do these builds actually stop dps to shield charge ever few seconds? Wouldnt that be a big dps loss?

Fortify from shield charge lasts 6 seconds (ish). It takes less than half a second to shield charge and continue damage. (I hold cyclone down while I click shield charge and it feels pretty seamless)

Compare losing less than 10% of your uptime, to losing conc effect, which is 50% *more* damage.

As long as you are paying attention, to me the choice is clear.
Last edited by Kurnis on Mar 31, 2019, 1:05:43 AM

got something interesting -_-
btw already fixed fortify+coc+cyclone
Last edited by insiderg on Mar 31, 2019, 1:41:56 AM
Is this build available in 3.6? I'm new to the game so it's vital for me to know if leveling mechanics are same... Also this applies to other aspects of the build.
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

Fortify from shield charge lasts 6 seconds (ish). It takes less than half a second to shield charge and continue damage. (I hold cyclone down while I click shield charge and it feels pretty seamless)

Compare losing less than 10% of your uptime, to losing conc effect, which is 50% *more* damage.

As long as you are paying attention, to me the choice is clear.

Question, since I see you using leap slam, is it the same with leap slam, or are you swapping out to shield charge in those encounters?
@Kurnis
Now i'm waiting for t3 corru room to spawn, additional curse on amulet will be amazing (get rid of life leech gem and -9 mana cost, then craft warlords mark on ring).
I bought gloves for 140c with only delve mod (chilled enemies). The best would be Fingerless Silk Gloves (currently 1 on ah for 20ex) or delve mod + t1 life and then multi mod.

@faytte
Kurnis said well, it's not hard to keep up fortify buff with schield charge, just a bit pratice;p
The last time I died it was 97lvl, i entered the portal to Summit and went afk. I do not recommend doing this;/

Well need better jewels, but it's hard to get good one with life, dmg and some resistance...
So I have both the zealotry and discipline watcher's eyes and I can't help but feel that the discipline one while good, vs a single target doesn't seem as crazy as I thought it would be. My napkin math is showing like 500 es gained a second vs a single target (could be wrong, presumed 95% crit, 3.7 as and the nova and frosbtolt hits) while the life regen of conc ground is about 444 at 7.4k health. Zealotry provides more damage (not much but some) loads of crit through conc ground and its skill gem and its watches eye is 10% pen. Em I really wrong on discipline?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info