[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
TitaniumGene wrote:
This is by far one of my most favorite builds this league. The only thing that kind of irks me is the screen shaking violently from all the DPS but that is a small tradeoff!

Menu-->Options-->UI-->Screen Shake--Disabled
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
I know the league is pretty much over, but wanted to try this build.
I'm only lvl 75, but has pretty much all the tier1 gear.
Using Maligaro's Virtuosity gloves still for the crit chance.
My question is, how in the world do you guys have such high crit chance??
I'm using gifts from above, good roll Cospri, Starkonja's, 6L Loreweave with good rools, Pandemonium... Still my crit chance is only 38%.
Sometimes I can whirl through enemies 3-4 times before crit triggers.
I hope I'm missing something obvious here?? Or do you constantly have to use diamond flask while mapping? But I see guys mention having 65ish% crit in HO, but I'm soo far away from that, I must have done something wrong.

Build looks crazy good in your vids!
"
After waiting for 10 days for the seller to come online, I have managed to snatch this beauty for just 3ex. Perfect increased elemental damage and max. resists. Life is OK, other stats medium, but not that crucial.

Wow, should have waited for this seller too XD..

Dammit, you're so lucky.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Feb 24, 2019, 4:42:51 AM
I can´t fit shock enemies for 4 seconds on my elder ring. Is it worth it to annul it and try to get rid of a suffix?

Or is it not worth to worry about this at all?
It was a lot of fun to do all the content with this build, even with some personal modifications and could improve some things, it was very easy. Thanks Cheequ and I hope this one stays strong at 3.6 because I hope I can do it again.

Gear

https://pastebin.com/iniMLm93

Last edited by Toshizin on Feb 24, 2019, 4:48:26 PM
"
VinciDarkfire wrote:
I know the league is pretty much over, but wanted to try this build.
I'm only lvl 75, but has pretty much all the tier1 gear.
Using Maligaro's Virtuosity gloves still for the crit chance.
My question is, how in the world do you guys have such high crit chance??
I'm using gifts from above, good roll Cospri, Starkonja's, 6L Loreweave with good rools, Pandemonium... Still my crit chance is only 38%.
Sometimes I can whirl through enemies 3-4 times before crit triggers.
I hope I'm missing something obvious here?? Or do you constantly have to use diamond flask while mapping? But I see guys mention having 65ish% crit in HO, but I'm soo far away from that, I must have done something wrong.

Build looks crazy good in your vids!

It is always hard to judge a character w/o even seeing the actual gear & tree.

Moreover: Maligaros is a really bad choice, it has 5% ias and, therefore, will push your cyclone APS to the exceed the recommended value.

Here is my gear:

Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBLMHHgj0Dc0OSA_EEFgQkhEtES8RlhewGjgczhzcIG4i9CM2Jy8qCysKK1AsnDD4MjIy0TWSNj06WDrYOuE7fDwFPC09Dz1fRUdFfkWdSVFKi0yzTeNQMFF0UlNTEFNSVcZd8mKsakNsC2yMbRlwUnflfIN8u35Zf8aCm4Nfg8yD24nTjDaO6Y8aj_qQVZMnlPGVLpeVl_Sa4J2qoS-iAKKjplemma7_r5uvp7Q4tUi3PrjKuZO8b7zqvorAZsMJxPbGrtAf1abYvdmG217lGetj6-7r9ew473zv6_Af8NXyHfJF-Jf79f4K_lT-jw==?accountName=Barn3y_Gumble&characterName=Triiceps_ZapZapBoom

My crit chance is 68% with power charges up. Moreover, you need to count in the ascendacy nodes of the assassin grating crit vs. full life and stuff like that.

All blue / white / rare mobs die with one hit, and for uniques you have your diamond flask
"
◈ Gloves: 1. Commandment of Flames on Hit, 2. Commandment of Tempest on Hit, 3. Commandment of Blades on Hit, 4. Commandment of Winter when Hit.

how important are the glove enchants? should i get out of my way to get one of those?

i have the good boots and helm enchants already
Insanely fun build, thanks so much for posting and I've downed uber elder a few times with it now since it's so fun :) ty!!

Here's my gear for anyone interested. Pretty easy and fairly low cost?
I just yolo with the corruption alter and got this...

Bought the base for 1 ex, self bench it 28% quality and 1 white, self link to 6 link with 340 fuse , and then tossed directly in the corruption alter since I got it from Alva.

The single most expensive gear I've ever got in POE I think.
Anyone wanna estimate how much this worth?

Last edited by mic01851165 on Feb 26, 2019, 4:20:38 AM
"
keefyxo wrote:
Insanely fun build, thanks so much for posting and I've downed uber elder a few times with it now since it's so fun :) ty!!

Here's my gear for anyone interested. Pretty easy and fairly low cost?

Carcass Jack is a very interesting choice for mapping, since Loreweave's 80% may not be necessary , provided with enough defensive layers/ dodge/ spell dodge/ enfeeble.

Also this build is arguably the most enjoyable/ fluid build you can use in Delve. Just spin forward non-stop, freeze/ kill/ and shatter everything in the path. As long as you don't stop spinning forward, you won't die :)
(Only exception is in deep delve high mod Vaal Outpost. Sometimes some disgusting mod like hexproof + penetration + accuracy up + more dm + unlucky can make Outpost's rares one-shot you regardless of how well you geared)
Last edited by mic01851165 on Feb 26, 2019, 4:26:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info