[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

so you aim 6aps with silver flask for BF , no cooldown reduc on belt or boots ?
"
xøøne wrote:
so you aim 6aps with silver flask for BF , no cooldown reduc on belt or boots ?

yes. just < 6.
Ok , im gonna give it a try , cause im struggling with the cyclone animation on "big" boss.

Btw petrov i send you a pm , if you have the time to look it , would be cool ;)
YO guys and ty for this amazing build !

so i just lotted atziri's acuity so my next step is to buy bubonics ' and i have all other piece of gear ... what will be the next step? can i get the might of the meek x2 without the unnatural instinct or they work as 3 all together?

ty for answer :-)
"
Dkodr wrote:
Im at 141% movespeed with flask now (half of that when Cycloning), any ideas how to go even faster without Vaal Haste? Feels like the build need just little more movement to clear really good. Maybe getting it to work as Pathfinder somhow, idk.
edit: gonna test

Upgrade quicksilver from chemist to alchemist. Also try devoto's devotion. With these two combined you should be close to 200% movement.

Edit: also using onslaught is ideal if you are looking for clearspeed.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 11, 2019, 7:21:10 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:
Im at 141% movespeed with flask now (half of that when Cycloning), any ideas how to go even faster without Vaal Haste? Feels like the build need just little more movement to clear really good. Maybe getting it to work as Pathfinder somhow, idk.
edit: gonna test

PF is an excellent choice. Probably my #2 choice with innate flask buffs she easily makes max crit all the time too being she's perma flask queen. She won't be as beefy tho (cant make life wheel) or have cull.

Chee bro I broke the bank ... broke the bank ...

I am creating my final build around + ele hit to chilled enemies on gloves, warlord ring with shock, stygian belt with like 80% cold dmg.

You must ask yourself, how can one go all out like that and manage resists ?

I present to you my new toy:

127 resist boots with recovery speed :O

*drools*
Last edited by Seqqsy on Jan 11, 2019, 7:53:16 PM
Had to edit because I didn't need to ask my question anymore, thanks again for the great build man!
Last edited by Fauxian on Jan 11, 2019, 8:08:17 PM
quick question about the stage 3 setup with meeks and UI. At that point, wouldn't it be better to play this out of scion to save some points? Could pickup juggernaut or slayer for some extra QOL.

https://pastebin.com/8LBsVGQn I think you can save around 11 points on the tree as scion, unless i missed something along the way.
Last edited by Moemed on Jan 11, 2019, 8:13:06 PM
"
nonooo wrote:
"
Ksionor wrote:
Tried Uber Elder couple times, it's hard damn. Evading things while you're trying to deal damage is near to impossible. You literally can't change direction while you have cyclone animation.

Hey, if i can help, i did it tonight. It was the first time i was trying the fight so it took me 3 shaper set to kill him. The two first were pretty much learning the fight and all the mechanics.

I manage to kill him but it's defintely not an easy fight. There are lot of phases which means u cannot cheese the fight with ur billions dps.
As you said, main issue is the cyclone lockdown and all the slow that come from everything. If you have cooldown recovery on belt i would try to switch to kaom root for the fight, it should help a lot. Other wise u gotta be patient. Just run in circle and wait for projectile attacks (ice spear and frost bolt) to pass next to you then immediately flame dash to the vulnerable target, do your dps for 1/2 sec and move away. If you stick in the same position for too long on one target, your are pretty much dead considering projectiles attack and beam almost one shot you (one shot you on crit for sure). GL!

P:S: Overall i would say the build is totally uber elder viable but probably not the the build u want to invest in if you wanna farm this particular fight. Those Howa ci aka immune to everything 250ex budget can do it better :p

I have a cooldown on my belt, will try with roots, but actually, don't see the connection =)
BTW also tried 3 shaper sets, best result was 50% HP both shaper and elder.
I also saw some variations, and one was to equip 2 swords, instead of sword-shield, I'm just wondering if it could help to boost dps and just kill them fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info