[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Nick8991 wrote:
Hi i have 3.8 % attack speed with onslaught is this a big problem?

Yes actually! Try to lower it to 3.7, or 3.0 without 14%+ cooldown recovery.

Okay I will im on console so how can i tell if the attack speed and build is working correctly?
Uber elder done on my 4th try.Dps is pretty damn good, their phases were like 2-3 secs.Had to adapt to this play style, i wasnt good enough with cyclone thats why i used up 4 sets, but on the last set i died only once!Build is pretty good.Othen than uelder other content is a joke. :D They die fast.(guardians,shaper,uatziri, anything else) Atm i have 5.3k life and 900 ES, which is not enough against some chaos damage dealer syndicate members.Sometimes i get one hit, doesnt matter what am i doing. :D Otherwise the build can do anything, i did a lot of shaper and guardian fight without pandemonius and farmed t16 maps EZ, the amulet is a really nice stuff for our defense (blind) and for our dps too but everything doable without it too.
What you guys think about the talent Divine Fervour on the skill tree?
On the first sight useless for our build because of melee benefits.
But on the secong sight it maybe is good:

-25% increased melee criticasl strike chance --> more cyclon coc hits, more spells
-Damage with weapons penetreates 3% ele resis --> nice flat damage for our spells
-24% increased elemental damage with attack skills --> sadly useless
-10 to Str and Int --> flat life and mana

So over all maybe worth to invest the 1 skill point?!
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Have to chime in once more.

Things you can easily do with this build:
- do all kind of map-mobs (no regen with flask, combos can be deadly though), evven ele-reflect
- do all bosses (I did Uber Atziri, Shaper, Red Elder, all guardians)
- rip the syndicate apart (since I play this build, syndicate is a no-brainer)
- fast mapping even faster :D

I am really thankful to found this guide and have that much fun with the build.

So THX a lot CheeQu

i call it "the build that's actually Works" :D
"
_fenris_1985 wrote:

-25% increased melee criticasl strike chance --> more cyclon coc hits, more spells
-Damage with weapons penetreates 3% ele resis --> nice flat damage for our spells

I bolded the bit that I feel like you may have missed... PoB says that node is absolutely terrible though ;)
Last edited by vector84 on Jan 8, 2019, 1:24:14 PM
"
_fenris_1985 wrote:

Sadly the penetration doesnt work either. It's for "weapons", so again not spells included.

So it's basically just cyclone crit chance and str/int. Not that great, not terrible tho.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 8, 2019, 1:27:12 PM
Does getting a pair of elder - mark of the shaper ring good choice now? I seems cannot upgrade anything that less than 5ex :D
"
aka2411 wrote:
Does getting a pair of elder - mark of the shaper ring good choice now? I seems cannot upgrade anything that less than 5ex :D

It's good if you can find an elder ring with 100 life. Guide is getting updated tomorrow so check back then for more available upgrades.
Hi!

I've currently hit 44 and just re-adjusted my skill gems and gear to match the leveling guide but I'm finding my damage against bosses still lacking. Should I be using BV or something else alongside Cyclone/CoC-Frost Nova?
"
Sepyuu wrote:
Hi!

I've currently hit 44 and just re-adjusted my skill gems and gear to match the leveling guide but I'm finding my damage against bosses still lacking. Should I be using BV or something else alongside Cyclone/CoC-Frost Nova?

Hey, I heared lightning spire trap can help a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info