[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
faids4you wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
faids4you wrote:

i have 1 open prefix anything i should craft on it?

"% Increased Damage". Goes up to 20% I believe.

% increased damage is better then elemental damage with attack skill?

We dont have attack skill, just the cyclone and cyclone doesnt deal any damage.That why WED on belt doesnt help us at all.
"
CheeQu wrote:

Will have a look tomorrow. Make sure you are using vortex, flasks and arcane surge and you should be deleting everything.

though I want to know how to calculate my actual damage output, POB only shows me my "Average damage" I wanted to see if my dps is enough for uber elder
"
glocknine wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:

Will have a look tomorrow. Make sure you are using vortex, flasks and arcane surge and you should be deleting everything.

though I want to know how to calculate my actual damage output, POB only shows me my "Average damage" I wanted to see if my dps is enough for uber elder

I see, Ill update PoB tomorrow with info on how to calculate DPS!
So i'm about to level this after getting a lot of currency saved up. I usually look at some lvl 100's on poeninja before i start a new build. They all seem to run different versions. Any advice on which of them, or this is the better ones? If you have a really high budget maybe one, is better than another?
"
Sio1993 wrote:
So i'm about to level this after getting a lot of currency saved up. I usually look at some lvl 100's on poeninja before i start a new build. They all seem to run different versions. Any advice on which of them, or this is the better ones? If you have a really high budget maybe one, is better than another?

Guide will be updated tomorrow and will include new gear progression, maxing out at about 60-70 ex for some pretty crazy stuff. Also new trees and some gem changes.

With that money you will be looking at 9k+ EHP + Enfeeble, fortify, vaal pact, 80 resists, 30%+ phys mitigation, blind (and many more) and about 6m DPS without RF.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 8, 2019, 7:58:58 AM
Looking forward to this as I've just made this build myself. Had a HoA build that got boring because Shadow + up close and personal is the only way to play this game and have fun.

Is it possible to get some more videos pertaining to boss kills particularly? Call me a noob, as I've been gone for a long time, but I'm struggling killing TUL even and I'd love to host some Pure Breach farms :-)

Thanks in advance and I've got more currency waiting for the upgrades! LOL
"
Dralyne wrote:
Looking forward to this as I've just made this build myself. Had a HoA build that got boring because Shadow + up close and personal is the only way to play this game and have fun.

Is it possible to get some more videos pertaining to boss kills particularly? Call me a noob, as I've been gone for a long time, but I'm struggling killing TUL even and I'd love to host some Pure Breach farms :-)

Hey! Videos are planned for the future, yes. Hopefully by next week.
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Dralyne wrote:

Just a suggestion, I feels most of those end game build doing boss in extreme power does not really helps us newer player. If it is possible can you do in some more budget fashion version of the build?
"
aka2411 wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Dralyne wrote:

Just a suggestion, I feels most of those end game build doing boss in extreme power does not really helps us newer player. If it is possible can you do in some more budget fashion version of the build?

CoC builds generally aren't cheap and never have been. In a sense, they are already very cheap this league, compared to the mirror worth of currency they were back in the Mjolnir and pre-nerf days.
"
aka2411 wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Dralyne wrote:

I agree and that's the plan! It will be with good gear but not extreme, and close to lvl90 tree.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 8, 2019, 9:26:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info