[3.24] 🗡The Nightblade🗡Nightshade Tincture | Incorporeal | New demo video up

Thanks for the explanation!!!

I am currently using the 3.8 tree. should i use regret orb to convert to 3.9 tree? or 3.8 tree is still fine?

"
rahsaan wrote:
The first tree is the 3.8 version I was playing in Blight, which is DPS-oriented with lots of auras.

The second one is the new 3.9 version : less DPS but much more tankiness thx to Mind Over Matter. This is the one I'm playing in Metamorph.

Stuff is the same in both versions.

While I'm at it, here is my PoB in League at level 87 :
https://pastebin.com/u4AJ17Fb

Still levelling in yellow maps.
Played for 34h, 72 deaths.

At this point, the tree is complete.
The rest will be QoL for endgame. I'm going to allocate the new Shocking Strikes cluster (my gloves convert 25% of phys to lightning)

480k Shaper DPS without flasks at 6th stage, not release.
900k with flasks.

Current stuff :

Daggers : 25c each
Helmet : 1c
Body : 15c
Belt : 10c
Rings and amulet : 5c each
Boots, gloves : SSF, dirt cheap.

Total : >100c with tree jewels, anointments, quality currencies etc.

Yes, 3.8 tree is totally viable :)

Updates to the first post these last days :
- Playstyle : simpler explanations
- Levelling
- Offense : cold dmg
- Defense : MoM
- Gearing
- Gems : now sorted by skill, not by stuff
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Dec 29, 2019, 9:03:23 AM
Hey I am new player basically a noob,So i looked through your build and I haven't seen a solutions on beginning gems that can be placed, does it make difference if i put just random gems for now , until i get flurry and others gems? id be pleased if you suggest some gems that i can put in my items i am currently at lvl 26.

Thanks
"
anya0707 wrote:
Hey I am new player basically a noob,So i looked through your build and I haven't seen a solutions on beginning gems that can be placed, does it make difference if i put just random gems for now , until i get flurry and others gems? id be pleased if you suggest some gems that i can put in my items i am currently at lvl 26.

Thanks

Spoiler
New to the game ?
Here are some advice for a smooth beginning :

1- Get the Wanderlust shoes, for the +20% movement speed and freeze immunity :
Wanderlust

* Or you can easily craft yourself magic boots with movement speed. Go to a vendor in town and sell them : normal boots + an orb of augmentation + a quicksilver flask.
You'll get +10% movement speed on the boots.
Repeat and you'll get +5%, up to +30% movespeed.

2- Get a Quicksilver flask in addition to the boots.

3- Get one or two items with mana regen :

4- Craft two daggers with increased damages :
1 dagger + 1 blue Rustic Stash belt + 1 Blacksmith Whetstone.

Check the Vendor recipe system.

5- Our main skill, Blade Flurry becomes available at level 28. Before that, you can begin with Frost Blades or Cobra Lash skill.

6- From early on, you can add two auras : Blood and Sand and War Banner, as well as Dash movement skill.

7- Good unique items :
* The Goredrill dagger at level 5, for some nice bleeding dmg.

* Helmet : the Goldrim from level 1 for good elem resis.

* Boots : The Wanderlust, for movement speed and no freeze.

8- Get Path of Building (PoB) tool, a very good simulator for the game.

* Here is a simulation at level 28, when you get Blade Flurry :
https://pastebin.com/YnXgAK9J
> I've put only unique items, just for suggestions. Replace those you want with magic/rares. You will need them to increase your elemental resistances.
More details in the next section, "Levelling".
Well, ispZM gave the answers, ty ;)

I was asked some questions on Youtube :

"
Do you think the new ivory tower armor would work with this build? Also, is this good for a one shot against a boss? I'm trying to find a build that can do Encounters 3, where you kill Garhall without hurting his minions. Also hope this can kill Sirus.

Spoiler
"I haven't fought Sirus yet. But I've already killed every other boss in the game with this build, so I don't see why not.

About Legius Garhall : yes, this build can kill bosses quickly. But the AoE of Blade Flurry might hit the minions, though. You could just use a strike skill like Dual Strike for this Encounter.

Ivory Tower armour : that's consistent with MoM, and that would give additional protection against Chaos dmg. You could even add Eldritch Battery : this way, the ES would take the chaos dmg first. But I wouldn't reserve life, though.
Another option for mana tankiness : Cloak of Defiance."

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Ivory_Tower

After doing Shaper, I wanted to try Uber Elder. But there was lots of visuals bugs (invisible enemies, textures not loading etc.) and lags, so I got repeatedly killed by Shaper cold bolts. I was able to finish the fight on the 5th portal. So this is still doable in 3.9, but that was ugly for a video.

On the other hand, I had no problem with Uber Atziri -well, except getting stuck in a corner by my fault and hit by her flameblast !

Put on your leather trench coat and your black nail polish, Exiles, this is :
#4 : Black Sabbath !
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Hello,
Fantastic job with everything you've done with the build so far. Just had one question after all these updates. Is Kinetic Impacts now prioritized over Nightstalker for optimal dps or is Nightstalker still the way to go?
I need to ask, what is the Withering Steps good for? Do we need this gem?
"
NiCCsta wrote:
Hello,
Fantastic job with everything you've done with the build so far. Just had one question after all these updates. Is Kinetic Impacts now prioritized over Nightstalker for optimal dps or is Nightstalker still the way to go?

Nightstalker is the best overall. It's also the most expensive. And you can allocate it with the 3.9 tree.
On paper, Kinetic Impacts looks better for bosses. But I don't know how many phys dmg reduction they have now. Couldn't find any infos on Poedb.

Other good and cheap option : Ambidexterity. Good for clear and bosses.

"
Paprikan wrote:
I need to ask, what is the Withering Steps good for? Do we need this gem?

WS gives a lot of things actually :
- Gain and refresh the Elusive buff with inc effect = dodge + movespeed + phasing
- Inflicts 6 stacks of Wither on enemies in AoE = reduced movespeed + take increased Chaos dmg
Hi rahsaan!
Thanx for a good build!
What about Brutal Restraint jewel?Hes is still actual at this build?
Huh, I seem to be playing a fairly similar build ... Although mine is a bit of a mess, since I still have to figure out all the changes that have happened since I stopped playing.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ravenstrider/characters

The character is Shadowrope.

I'm loving the new Mistwalker node. I actually managed to level past 92. XD

I'll have to give Ryslatha's a whirl, although I like the flask mods on my belt. :-/
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Jan 2, 2020, 3:55:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info