Summon Skeletons

When i used skeletons to fight chamber sin boss, it ignored skeletons and chased me, skeletons can't tank if enemies wouldn't attack them.
it's possible to summon permanent skeleton ?

or skeleton that follow the caster ?
You mean Zombies?
no zombie i know

i mean skeleton if there are any skill gem that do this
"
thorh666 wrote:
no zombie i know

i mean skeleton if there are any skill gem that do this
zombie gem makes zombies that stay around with no duration and always follow.
skeleton gem makes skeletons that stay where they are (unless attacking) and vanish after a while.
a skeletal mage version of this skill would be neat
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
Skeletons don't follow you. This makes them a waste of time, unlike Animate Weapon, Guardian, and Zombies.

Please make them follow the player; otherwise they will only ever be good on totems.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
I'm curious how SS would work without a tedious duration-recast mechanic. Perhaps instead each skeleton could drain or reserve mana. This would minimize tedium and allow us to remove the hard limit on the number of skeletons as the effective cap would become a function of mana drain or reservation. Alternatively a % mana degeneration would put an exact cap on how many skeletons can be sustained.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
Last edited by Veta321 on Nov 7, 2013, 11:26:47 AM
I was wondering if the hp value showed on the wiki is wrong: my lv20 gem show me about 2300 hp (and I have all minion life nodes) while on the wiki there is an higher base value.
The wiki has been wrong ever since GGG fixed the HP display to not show incredibly inflated values.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info