Purity

"
This skill is going to become very useful with the upcoming resistance penalties. Which is a good thing, I've never seen anyone using it.
pretty vital to righteous fire users for the res limit boost later on. it's generally nice and is worth the cost for normal characters if you need defense of elemental.
i use it on my RF marauder because of the resist it provides, obviously. still a really strong aura that benifits the whole party even more so since the patch! (started before the video fyi)
So many build ideas... no time....
Do 'increased buffs effect' passives (like 'inner force') work with Purity? lvl20: (+27%res, +4%max) *1,3 = +35%res and +5%max?
ign: Ron
I think these nodes only affect the duration currently. I could be wrong (and I'd love to be :P)
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Last edited by faerwin on Oct 15, 2012, 7:02:46 PM
The duration of the aura? How'd that work?

It does increase the benefit, yes. Inner Force increases damage gained from Anger/Wrath/Hatred, ES from Disc, Resists from Purity, etc. for your character
I think that this aura should add all resists, instead of all elemental. In merc its hard to get enough chaos resists to make a low hp build using pain attunement viable. I think that the extra chaos resist this could add would make it more realistic to pick up the rest on gear for characters in merc.
IGN @xeroiv
"
Ryoka wrote:
I think that this aura should add all resists, instead of all elemental. In merc its hard to get enough chaos resists to make a low hp build using pain attunement viable. I think that the extra chaos resist this could add would make it more realistic to pick up the rest on gear for characters in merc.

Chaos is meant to be hard to counter. Giving Purity chaos resistance as well as all the elemental resistances would make CI worse compared to other builds. It would also make Purity a "must get" for all non-CI users.
it's an aura, so you can use it on like a group of 4 people. It also
Last edited by Invalesco on Apr 16, 2013, 7:26:12 AM
With the nerf in the Passive Tree, getting all three buff nodes from the Inner Force area still gives you a +5% max resist total in a level 20 Purity?
In Game: ElaineBelloc
I can't confirm with purity since i don't have it maxed, but i can confirm that tempest shield no longer gives 5% shield block like it used to. It gives 4% base shield block just like purity gives base 4% max resist.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info