[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
Loudstorm wrote:
7k ehp and it's rippy AF. Sadly but build lacks armor rating.

May I ask what ascendancy you're using?
Hi Friends!

I am too using this buiild and LOVING it. One of the most fun times I've had in PoE!

I am currently using a headhunter as a belt, but i notice that sometimes my attack time goes to .14 seconds or even faster, which I think means that the CoC timer 0.15 is too slow for - meaning I miss out on damage. Is this correcnt thinking?

If so I would like to change my headhunter belt to something more useful, and anyone who can point me in the right direction for what belts I should go for is appreciated!

In short: Is stygian vise BiS for me or are there unioque alternatives?
Jesus Christ, this is one of the most enjoyable builds I've played since 3.0. Any tips for gear progression? Pandemonius next? Also I have a Clear Mind jewel, but lack of warlord's mark ring.
"
ldbob wrote:
Hi Friends!

I am too using this buiild and LOVING it. One of the most fun times I've had in PoE!

Hi, I'm glad you're having fun xD
"
I am currently using a headhunter as a belt, but i notice that sometimes my attack time goes to .14 seconds or even faster, which I think means that the CoC timer 0.15 is too slow for - meaning I miss out on damage. Is this correcnt thinking?

Yeah you're right, theoretically, your APS should never surpass 6.66Hits/sec. But in reality it's better to get lower. For a more detailed explanation, check this post on reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4j4v2/35_betrayal_scion_coc_ice_nova_things_from_cospri/
, you can find the answer in the discussion between me and u/HiddenoO.

"
If so I would like to change my headhunter belt to something more useful, and anyone who can point me in the right direction for what belts I should go for is appreciated!

In short: Is stygian vise BiS for me or are there unioque alternatives?

For speed clearing purpose, you could use Perseverance for perma onslaught. Otherwise, there are no better unique belts out there. Stygian Vise can be the BiS for you.

"
Diberius72 wrote:
Jesus Christ, this is one of the most enjoyable builds I've played since 3.0. Any tips for gear progression? Pandemonius next? Also I have a Clear Mind jewel, but lack of warlord's mark ring.

Pandemonius is very good for this build, you can get it next :P

If you're using MoM, Clear Mind is a good one.
As for warlord, you don't really need to get it on the ring, nor do you need to blasphemy it.
Just get a level 1 cwdt and link it with a level 5 warlord's mark, it works well too.

Glad you're enjoying!

Thank you Diablo!

After reading your interaction with Hidden I think i will try to get some CD lowering boots and keep the headhunter. IF it doesn't work out well for me I'll just keep the HH as is, or go for stygian vise. Thanks again for bot the build and the answers!

/Bob
This build looks fun and I want to try it but I had a few quick questions.

I see most CoC builds having troubles surviving, including this one reading some of the last few page responses?

I'm hesitant to invest all my currency into a build that I'll still struggle with, I'm currently playing arc totems which is OP obviously...just getting super bored of it but its able to do up to red maps with literally no investment lol.

Will I be able to clear red maps/kill bosses if I continuously invest into this build? (I will have like 8-10ex to start the build, is that even enough to get a good start on it? And how much of an investment would I need to be able to clear everything efficiently/effectively.)

Thanks.
is MOM needed? im constantly without mana with facing a heavy hitting mob and then i cant do dmg to leach because mana is 0 and we dont carry mana flasks.
The crit chance is pretty bad I'm struggling to get it past 38 unbuffed :\
My totem throws shiny potatoes.
"
frost21 wrote:
This build looks fun and I want to try it but I had a few quick questions.

I see most CoC builds having troubles surviving, including this one reading some of the last few page responses?

I'm hesitant to invest all my currency into a build that I'll still struggle with, I'm currently playing arc totems which is OP obviously...just getting super bored of it but its able to do up to red maps with literally no investment lol.

Will I be able to clear red maps/kill bosses if I continuously invest into this build? (I will have like 8-10ex to start the build, is that even enough to get a good start on it? And how much of an investment would I need to be able to clear everything efficiently/effectively.)

Thanks.

I don't know the exact investment you'll need, but you can check my current gear herehttps://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/diabloyd/characters, the character is "DisprespectfulFarm".
You can't facetank everything with this level of gear, but you can delete Mino within 6 seconds.

For further information about "how to be tankier", check the original post's "How to enhance the survivability?" part. I think I've covered almost everything there :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info