[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

why everyone use the +elemental damage on attack on belts or amu , it doesnt work cause we use spells . and im not sure if it work with cyclone atleast on my tooltip no dmg change

still looking for good bots , dont know which one i should take
"
xaiyx wrote:
why everyone use the +elemental damage on attack on belts or amu , it doesnt work cause we use spells . and im not sure if it work with cyclone atleast on my tooltip no dmg change

good boots are Kaoms, period. Unless you're going the Cyclone route than any number of boots would work fine.
What's good leveling skill? Can 4Link vortex be outperformed by anything? It feels solid, but I feel like there is room for improvement.

Also I got all jewel slots + Meek + Mind jewels at first ~12 levels, isn't it worse than getting witch and shadow nodes, instead of spending points so eary on jewels?
nice build :)
just started arc totem in this league, and fortunately i got a frostferno with +2cold and regen double corrupted, so i think do cyclone this build with frostferno HOI(+4) and supoort gem(ex empower etc). what do u think?
"
xaiyx wrote:

+%ele damage on attack doesn't work with this build for sure.
But as you can see I didn't really min/maxed my items, for instance, this belt is just something i ripped off from another character.

Besides Kaom's root, anything could work, you'll just need Life/Res and Movement speed. If you would, you can also get Fortify and Increased duration on the boots to save a socket (totally not necessary tho)
"
Loudstorm wrote:
What's good leveling skill? Can 4Link vortex be outperformed by anything? It feels solid, but I feel like there is room for improvement.

Also I got all jewel slots + Meek + Mind jewels at first ~12 levels, isn't it worse than getting witch and shadow nodes, instead of spending points so eary on jewels?

Currently the strongest leveling skills are (in my opinion): brands, vortex+frost bomb, and the good'ol arc.

Meek is bad if you don't have enough allocated passives early on...

Clear Mind can provide a huge amount of damage since 40-60% is a lot of increase at low level. But again, you'll probably want some auras like heralds, blasphemy,etc.

And you're right, spending points on jewels first is not a very good idea.
"
gkgktmd wrote:
nice build :)
just started arc totem in this league, and fortunately i got a frostferno with +2cold and regen double corrupted, so i think do cyclone this build with frostferno HOI(+4) and supoort gem(ex empower etc). what do u think?

Why use the Frostferno for HOI?

I would just put Ice Nova in it xD, like this : Cyclone - CoC - Ice Nova(21) - Empower(4)

And get some extra critical chance from other sources.
Okay, I did level up a bit and try a T14 and a T15. Build is crazy good. But indeed it lacks some reliable defense for big targets.

Maybe we could trade the Starkonja for a rare helmet with veil mod "25% dodge chance while focus". Since we canno't evade because of the kaom's root. We would need to get some dexterity but that's not a big deal. And that would allow us to get more -% cold res which is always interesting.
I also use shock while focus on ring dunno if that's does increase damage or not, think so.

Edit: I don't have 6L yet, so miss hyporthemia which is a big layer of defense I guess. But endgame bosses canno't be frozen right?

And what pantheon do you advise? Solaris/Tukohama?

Oh btw, I did this picture to summarize the build:
Spoiler

Still got 2 pb though: from time to time the damage stop I don't know why, I though it was an aiming pb yesterday but don't seems so... (Ok found it it's because of the MoM) And the other pb is that it's quite hard to know how much dps your currently do and which points on the tree good be better.
Last edited by Juniper69 on Dec 13, 2018, 5:00:55 AM
What would be good gem combo for vortex. You use it on 3link but those glove cost too much - id rather pick rare gloves.

1. So whats best 4link setup for vortex?

vortex+hypothermia+controled destruction + bonechil/conc effect/inc aoe gem?

2. Vortex isnt main damage dealing skill right? In comparison how much is it 20% while ice nova is 80% of the damage we deal to mob?

Just bought cospri and happy. I put slower projectiles+frostbolt because it feels super nice! Whats your take on slower proj gem?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Do we need the frostbolt threshold jewel Frozen trail ? Your passive tree had it, but do we need the additionnal proj since we have GMP ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info