3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

Hi, thank for the build, i wanna make this as my starter in Betrayal but I have 1 question: this build has very limited scaling potential, is that correct?
"
Madzak wrote:
Hi, nice build. You planning to use this on league start? Which version would you recommend for softcore?

This is quite an advanced build that only fully works at level 70+ , I play the hardcore league and I personally would choose the Eldritch Battery version. I have a character in standard that's already geared and I will test it when the patch comes out. I will play this later on but it wont be my league starter.

hey just to let you know: your new pob for the hybrid version has only like 54 unreserved mana so it wont be able to cast totems^^
"
Asura2468 wrote:
hey just to let you know: your new pob for the hybrid version has only like 54 unreserved mana so it wont be able to cast totems^^

My bad, a lot of people requested a hybrid version, so i accidentaly left purity of elements on. Fixed now
Sorry, can yoi tell me how eldritch batery version work?
Its only 4k hp, ES that protect mana and mom, why 7k hp and 11k ehp?
Great build,
But can you POB for occultist cold ARC version, or give more commentaries \ your thinks about cold arc occultist?
B.R
"
unne wrote:
Sorry, can yoi tell me how eldritch batery version work?
Its only 4k hp, ES that protect mana and mom, why 7k hp and 11k ehp?

EHP = effective health pool

Eldritch battery works like mind over matter. While we reserve our entire mana pool. so in total its about 8k ehp.

If you dont want the eldrtich battery version, you can do the hybrid which has 10k ehp.

The reason I like the eldritch battery version is because I can use health potions better, and I can run a Purity aura.
"
buzinaga wrote:
Great build,
But can you POB for occultist cold ARC version, or give more commentaries \ your thinks about cold arc occultist?
B.R

The 3 POB I posted in my main thread are all occultist. I will post a video sometime today using an already made occultist to demonstrate this build fully
thx a lot
Hey man I love your build I was thinking about starting with this but I have a question about you going occultist now.

You mention we can get another totem on a +1 rare shield but you use the shield for the totem leech.

Is that build as good with only 2 totem compared to Hierophant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info