[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Shaper down! Thanks again!

Last edited by Denzo626262 on Dec 11, 2018, 8:51:07 AM
Hi all,

Great build, I was never a fan of mines but this one is smooth af.

Spoiler

Any suggestion where to upgrade? spent already around 600f trying to 6l with no luck so i will try that later. xD

I know my overall resists are low but if have triple 95 res so the oak is working just right,

Thanks for all.
Hey guys!

Went for this build/guide as my league starter. Very happy and satisfied, clearing atlas atm like a boss without even taking a look at the map mods. Been a great and pleasant experience so far. Kudos to the Author!

I went the tankier version with kaoms and staff. Was lucky hitting 6l on 47 fuse. (Burnt all bad luck in Standard day before league when 2 Inpulsas took 7800+ fuse :D)

I went with Call of the Brotherhood cause Freeze is just too good to not have and Atziri's
Foible is one of my favourite budget uniques (Cheap to get good corruptions, good for MoM based chars and saves you nodes on tree for stat requirement)

Could also fit in a Wise oak instead of maybe Laviangas if I really wand the dps/defensive utility, Resis are almost perfectly balanced atm)

Gonna complete 159/159 and farm up currency before I reroll howa jugg! So far the gear with minimal effort and investment:

Spoiler

Last edited by larsahh_ on Dec 11, 2018, 8:57:37 AM
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
RESERVED

Hello.I am having some truble with single target damage,so i would like to 6 link lightning spire trap.With what suports shuld i like it?
"
luka2113 wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
RESERVED

Hello.I am having some truble with single target damage,so i would like to 6 link lightning spire trap.With what suports shuld i like it?

Get Lightning Penetration instead of Lightning Damage in your 6L Arc
can you explain why you are using added cold instead of lightning?
Awesome guide. As a casual player who played only during Beast and a few years earlier, the step by step guide is pretty helpful too.

And I had no idea how mines worked, it's nice to play something really different for a change.

And last but not least, it's good to remind me to cap resistances because I always tend to go for damage and neglect defenses.
Hello
Thanks for this guide!It is awesome

I have 1 question. Why do you use inc duration with spell totem?
"
Denzo626262 wrote:
"
luka2113 wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
RESERVED

Get Lightning Penetration instead of Lightning Damage in your 6L Arc

LOL was running the wrong setup all along :).Thanks M8!!!
"
hermanong85 wrote:
can you explain why you are using added cold instead of lightning?

He wants mobs to shatter from beeing frozen. It means you dont have to worry about exploding porcupine mobs and other mobs that use corpses in different ways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info