[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Blastchain mine vs. High Impact mine for ice spear?

thanks
Last edited by Raedwolf64 on Dec 26, 2019, 4:29:16 AM
You should be within the late stages on the Earth’s end which much closer to beating virus on mega brutal in
Plague Inc apk
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
RubinKazan wrote:
I noticed the pob tree is different to the suggested tree in levelling, which is the correct tree to use? I'm currently just following the story mode tutorial so using that tree- will I experience significant dps loss?

No, the build can do all content on the tree in the guide that is a little more tanky

Im sorry to say in the current condition of this guide it cannot do all content. There is alot of mix mash information. I think the main problem is that you admit you haven't actually played this build in over a year! alot changes in that time!

For the first time in many leagues I'm very close to rolling another build as im sick of the constant deaths!

Thanks for the build it was fun up to a point.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Hello.
Just received 88 lvl.
I feel like I'm stuck. I don't have enough damage for the boss. And survival is bad. At a high tier maps.
Pls. Advise that it is worth replacing in my equipment. I have ~4ex.

Spoiler

Happy New Year!
"
Kev265 wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
RubinKazan wrote:
I noticed the pob tree is different to the suggested tree in levelling, which is the correct tree to use? I'm currently just following the story mode tutorial so using that tree- will I experience significant dps loss?

No, the build can do all content on the tree in the guide that is a little more tanky

Im sorry to say in the current condition of this guide it cannot do all content. There is alot of mix mash information. I think the main problem is that you admit you haven't actually played this build in over a year! alot changes in that time!

For the first time in many leagues I'm very close to rolling another build as im sick of the constant deaths!

This build is very playable. few things that you need to change but its possible to not die all the time.

Link your pob and have someone assist you.
"
RubinKazan wrote:

This build is very playable. few things that you need to change but its possible to not die all the time.

I tried that a few pages back but the kind person that was helping people has moved on now. For reference my pob link is https://pastebin.com/2KbMfsDz

May i ask where your up to? im in t16 red maps currently and die on average 1 or 2 times a map to random one shots and anything i dont move away from. You also appear to be following a completely different tree to this build lol.
"
Kev265 wrote:
"
RubinKazan wrote:

I tried that a few pages back but the kind person that was helping people has moved on now. For reference my pob link is https://pastebin.com/2KbMfsDz

May i ask where your up to? im in t16 red maps currently and die on average 1 or 2 times a map to random one shots and anything i dont move away from. You also appear to be following a completely different tree to this build lol.

15s,some 16s. my atlas is bugged right now so i been kind of playing casually.

https://pastebin.com/fyWRWS6T

this is my pastebin. not all the damage i believe is calculated properly but whatever. I also am kind of lazy, so my gems are not all properly set up. but havent died too frequently once i adjusted a few things around. etc

pyroclast mine is also much stronger than ice spear. i would make the swap.

your weapons could be better

you should have more jewels, you have only 1. run zealotry w/ essence worm, i would also reroute your tree a bit. I think the tree that comes with the POB is pretty nice. personally i decided to get more jewel sockets but im going to reroute probably a little. Some of my tree choices were to give me a little more health and forego some damage.

Edit: I also think that decoy totem is really good, imo. Helps with positioning etc. I feel that a build like this requires good position and not face tanking shit. I'm fairly new to the game so this helped me out a ton. Play style is pretty important. Metamorphs are known to one shot people if you also select things without thinking. i avoid a few things after trial and error. Sometimes i reroll my maps if i think the map is too much for me as well. I can handle majority of things though but additional projectiles are pretty toxic, try to avoid when i can.
Last edited by HammerofNatsu on Dec 26, 2019, 10:00:50 AM
This guide is all over the place, somehow you've managed to have 85% unreserved mana with Zealotry in an Essence worm + Skitterbots?
"
parvova wrote:
Hello.
Just received 88 lvl.
I feel like I'm stuck. I don't have enough damage for the boss. And survival is bad. At a high tier maps.
Pls. Advise that it is worth replacing in my equipment. I have ~4ex.

Spoiler

Happy New Year!

Well, I changed my build a bit.
What else can be changed to increase DPS / survival?
My gear at the moment:

Spoiler
"
Kev265 wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
RubinKazan wrote:

It is very playable - T16 Facerolling @ Awakening 8. Tho i must admit the original Guide is somewhat clustered and uncomplete for current League, there is very good informations the last 10 Pages. Definetly not recommended for New Players, but experienced ones can easily alter and make the bang of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info