[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
EarthsDefect wrote:
Hahaha, ok its just me right.. lets look at at some of the gear you use in the build, I'm not the first person to complain...

Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet going for =17ex now
watchers eye 3-4ex
Boots = 2-3+ ex
Gloves 1-2ex
Helm 10+ ex
Cospri's Malice 100c- 1ex

should I keep going... thats for basic gear without max rolls. XD

Its good at clearing monsters I give it that, but without a HUGE investment its impossible to kill MOST map bosses..

Learn to do a affordable "Doable" builds otherwise make it clear, "THIS IS NOT A REASONABLE BUILD FOR ANY PERSON TO DO IN A LEAGUE...

Sir are you aware that the substances you are on might be illegal where you're at? I clear t15s on a full mf setup without a watcher's eye and with the harbinger helmet.
"
Sir are you aware that the substances you are on might be illegal where you're at? I clear t15s on a full mf setup without a watcher's eye and with the harbinger helmet.

Yeah I know just proves my point even more XD
You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?
If I want to play this as new league starter or at least transformed from other witch start build, what will be a good one to start with?
"
If I want to play this as new league starter or at least transformed from other witch start build, what will be a good one to start with?
You cannot play this as a Witch.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
You cannot play this as a Witch.

Thx for the reply. What would be a good build to start as shadow before transform into this autobomber build? Any reccomendation preparing for the next league?
"
Thx for the reply. What would be a good build to start as shadow before transform into this autobomber build? Any reccomendation preparing for the next league?
Storm Brand is often the simplest choice. Keep in mind that leveling metas change from league to league.
thanks for build!!
Last edited by kkrrooll36 on Oct 23, 2019, 2:53:47 PM
"
kkrrooll36 wrote:
thanks for build!!
Thanks for posting :)
Last edited by jameschangedmyname on Oct 23, 2019, 11:28:55 PM
Finally got this build to work, with a few changes. I dropped hatred for brotherhood ring, and zeel's amplifier for crafted shield that gives shit tonne of dps. I can't work out how to link my gear soz, but m char is public - HeraldZQ.

Other big change was to add lightning spire trap 4L to kill bosses, and drop CWDT. So death is a constant companion but I can do T15 most of the time, T16 with easy mods.

I played mostly with an aurabot and the build rocks then. Killed mastermind, shaper, red elder, but haven't tried uber elder. guardians are ez.

It clears legion and blight maps easily, but they are a bit hectic (As they are for most builds).

I did an MF first, to get some currency.

So far, I've got 20 ex drops and about 16 blight maps. Not spectacular, but good enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info