[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

2x
im using this so far i got 3 lab so farim getting hard time on uber lab

changed my flask aswell

i changed those items i put cyclone on gloves and gc on sword is doing better single target i did it right or should i change something
"
Dizzy12 wrote:
2x
im using this so far i got 3 lab so farim getting hard time on uber lab

OP did say that you cant do bosses with this build, Uber Izaro is one of them.
Hey what's the minimum to start off this build? I bought the 6L so far but I'm not sure what else I should buy. Which weapon do I go for? Rippling or Cospri's?
"
BaghdadAssUp wrote:
Hey what's the minimum to start off this build? I bought the 6L so far but I'm not sure what else I should buy. Which weapon do I go for? Rippling or Cospri's?
Hello, I've been busier than usual lately so I hope you'll accept this copypasted reply I wrote for some who sent me a private message:
"
b0moodc wrote:
Needed: The Rippling Thoughts, The Coming Calamity (unlinked).

Recommended: Zeel's Amplifier, Essence Worm, Pure Talent, 3x Grand Spectrum, Quicksilver Flask, Diamond Flask, The Wise Oak, Atziri's Promise, Kiara's Determination.

Upgrades: 16% more Attack Speed gloves, Watcher's Eye, Assassin's Mark on Hit ring, The Coming Calamity (6L), pseudo 6L+ shaped helmet.

Loving this build so far, only just reached blood aqueducts.

Do you have a passive order of importance guide kind of thing? Like a levelling tree. I doubt I will reach 100 on this Im thinking removing the jewel sockets with the spectrums and pure talent would be the best but would love your input.

Edit: What annoint would you reccomend as well? (sorry if you have answered this so many pages haha)
Last edited by hiles_adam on Oct 7, 2019, 8:07:50 AM
"
hiles_adam wrote:
Loving this build so far, only just reached blood aqueducts.

Do you have a passive order of importance guide kind of thing? Like a levelling tree. I doubt I will reach 100 on this Im thinking removing the jewel sockets with the spectrums and pure talent would be the best but would love your input.

Edit: What annoint would you reccomend as well? (sorry if you have answered this so many pages haha)
Drop the 4-point rare jewel and consider your tree finished at 96. Do not get rid of Grand Spectrum. You may be fine without Pure Talent however.

"
b0moodc wrote:
  • Winter Spirit (20% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage, specially good for Storm Cascade if using a setup with large amounts of cold penetration)
  • Claws of the Pride (15% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've used a Movement Skill Recently)
  • Heartseeker (30% to Critical Strike Multiplier)
  • Disciple of the Forbidden (35% increased Damage)
  • Backstabbing (+40% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life, 30% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Full Life)
Backstabbing may be a bit of a noobtrap. It doesn't mean it's bad, just not as good as it seems at first glance.
Last edited by b0moodc on Oct 7, 2019, 2:40:43 PM
Thanks for the reply, just reached maps, time for some fun.
i dont play autobomber but i kept reading this until the end just because of the visuals. This was one of the most well written (especially visually) guides i ever seen. THIS!! people who write guides IS how you write guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info