[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Martingale7 wrote:
How does this build handle legions? I imagine it decimates basic mobs but what about the rares?

Looking to make a dedicated t2 glacier farmer.

I'm using a variant of this build to farm t2 glacier. I've got vaal ice nova in a 4l and I'm using that to kill the bulk of the mobs, works great.

https://pastebin.com/Aarc1UHh is the pob for my setup.

I'm still tinkering with it and the gems could do with some lvling etc, but even at this level its sub-1m glacier clears.
Hello! :)

first at all thanks for the nice guide!

i just leveled up a new character and collected close to every item (few left but i need just more level ups :D)

anyway! i got one question open.. is there any chance to get more single target damage without change multible items?

in my case i lack in Dex means i have to get a ring with 40+ Dex, a 30 Dex node just to wear cospris.

also a new armor is needed for the different bladeflurry setup.

any chance to get some more single target damage just by weapon swap to cospris + different offhand?
"
Ayrill wrote:
Hello! :)

first at all thanks for the nice guide!

i just leveled up a new character and collected close to every item (few left but i need just more level ups :D)

anyway! i got one question open.. is there any chance to get more single target damage without change multible items?

in my case i lack in Dex means i have to get a ring with 40+ Dex, a 30 Dex node just to wear cospris.

also a new armor is needed for the different bladeflurry setup.

any chance to get some more single target damage just by weapon swap to cospris + different offhand?
You are missing the key ascendancy node "Deadly Infusion" so that would be a good place to start, then just grind at least 20 levels farming your favourite content and you'll be good to go.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jul 21, 2019, 11:31:13 AM
Best way to craft a shaper helmet alt spam for innervate + AOE + spell crit or fossils (aetheric + frigid) ?
"
Oceanbuffalo wrote:
Best way to craft a shaper helmet alt spam for innervate + AOE + spell crit or fossils (aetheric + frigid) ?
I'm positive 3% crit is the rarer mod, you'll be fine as long as you alt spam that and then land any extra support gem. I don't really recommend crafting a helmet anyway.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jul 21, 2019, 2:17:16 PM
changed my gear now for a little bit (weapon switch) and thought if i place clarity in main switch and off switch that it keep activ?

but everything i switch with X i need to reactivate it aura :o

any ideas what i could do? :D
"
Ayrill wrote:
changed my gear now for a little bit (weapon switch) and thought if i place clarity in main switch and off switch that it keep activ?

but everything i switch with X i need to reactivate it aura :o

any ideas what i could do? :D

Yeah if you switch from main to secondary it will always turn off aura, so you either have to move your gem to another spot or just keep reactivating.

I am really struggling with single target, even Tier 3 blue map bosses. Clear speed is amazing for the actual map but how can I get at least respectable single target damage to fill out my pantheon and do Labs? Also, not sure if I am missing something but I seem to get no leech from the ring or amulet. Is leeching life basically not possible with this build?
"

I am really struggling with single target, even Tier 3 blue map bosses. Clear speed is amazing for the actual map but how can I get at least respectable single target damage to fill out my pantheon and do Labs? Also, not sure if I am missing something but I seem to get no leech from the ring or amulet. Is leeching life basically not possible with this build?
Hello, as you said yourself, you have yet to finish your 3rd lab which is crucial. Your Herald of Ice also needs Increased Critical Strikes Support.

Life leech works just fine and your character seems solid. You'll be perfectly fine in a dozen levels as long as you do your lab.
Last edited by b0moodc on Aug 3, 2019, 8:30:15 AM
Amazing build,

Im trying to find a new build to play on this end league; i got like 150ex currency but almost 90 goes away with a double hatred watcher's eye (that -10 mana cost is THAT necesary?) and Aul's uprising with haste.
How do you do against bosses even changing the skill to double strike? Coz as i see, the clearing on even lvl 16 maps, its amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info