[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
inboundgopher wrote:
Been having an absolute blast with this build, insanely fun and good! Thank you!
Hey, just a heads up: since your Aul's Uprising removes the mana reservation cost from Hatred, you're free to use your Essence Worm on any other aura. For example you could socket your Vaal Haste in it, though you wouldn't be able to link Increased Duration to it, but I think having Haste makes up for it. Other viable choices would be Wrath, Purity of Elements, and Grace. Or you can use a different ring.

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you find joy in this build as I do :)

ps: drop Power Charge on Critical for Increased Critical Strikes on your Herald of Ice as well and you have a really quick and easy improvement!
Last edited by b0moodc on Jul 15, 2019, 5:56:25 AM
After my very recent, very embarrassing realization that most of the attack speed I had on my rare jewel stopped working in 3.7... I'm going to fiddle with a potential rearrangement of the aura nodes and the mana-jewel-socket (8 points total). I'll make sure to update the main post once I've figured out what exactly is the best choice.

EDIT: it wasn't hard. All pob links updated.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jul 15, 2019, 10:42:13 AM
any tips on getting uber lab done? getting one shotted by izaro, probably just not playing the best
"
Insaneredeye wrote:
any tips on getting uber lab done? getting one shotted by izaro, probably just not playing the best
By the time you want to get Uber Lab done, your character is very unlikely to handle it. I always recommend getting carried, there is no reason not to.
very good build
What's the reasoning for putting in Controlled Destruction into the Rippling Thoughts? Don't we want Storm Cascade to crit? Is that really the strongest 3-link for that weapon spell to fit into this autobomber build? Thanks.
Hey, this build is great and I'm having a blast, but there are a few things I've been running into I'd like to ask about.

How do you solve survivability? It feels really inconsistent for me right now because of the reliance on HH I guess. Sometimes I can run a T15 no problem and others I'm getting one shot every legion. I think the problem is maps that make the mobs tanky, but is that really the only solution, to just buff up my DPS? The only room I feel like I have for more damage is my ring and some what my amulet. My current setup is double balanced for ice and lighting pen as well.

I will also admit to using a cwc cyclone setup to help with single target as it's impossible to focus one enemy with shield charge on console, so I guess my next question is how important the cwdt setup is to the overall build.

I have no issue before red maps though, I get one shot every once and a while by the stragglers of a legion, but that's a non issue if I can get a bit tankier, I was planning on taking the build to 100 but it seems that might not work.

Keep in mind my only issue here is legion I can literally run anything else with no worries just wondering how you handle it.

My character is "BokkoDoesTrapsDiscord" if you want to check out my gear. Thanks for the great build guide!
"
Chibiwong wrote:
What's the reasoning for putting in Controlled Destruction into the Rippling Thoughts?
It grants the most damage.
"
Chibiwong wrote:
Don't we want Storm Cascade to crit?
Well yes, it should have plenty of critical strike chance to spare.
"
Chibiwong wrote:
Is that really the strongest 3-link for that weapon spell to fit into this autobomber build? Thanks.
Very likely unless you have yet to obtain a Watcher's Eye.

"
Bokko wrote:
Hey, this build is great and I'm having a blast, but there are a few things I've been running into I'd like to ask about.

How do you solve survivability? It feels really inconsistent for me right now because of the reliance on HH I guess. Sometimes I can run a T15 no problem and others I'm getting one shot every legion. I think the problem is maps that make the mobs tanky, but is that really the only solution, to just buff up my DPS? The only room I feel like I have for more damage is my ring and some what my amulet. My current setup is double balanced for ice and lighting pen as well.

I will also admit to using a cwc cyclone setup to help with single target as it's impossible to focus one enemy with shield charge on console, so I guess my next question is how important the cwdt setup is to the overall build.

I have no issue before red maps though, I get one shot every once and a while by the stragglers of a legion, but that's a non issue if I can get a bit tankier, I was planning on taking the build to 100 but it seems that might not work.

Keep in mind my only issue here is legion I can literally run anything else with no worries just wondering how you handle it.

My character is "BokkoDoesTrapsDiscord" if you want to check out my gear. Thanks for the great build guide!
Hello, survivability always comes up as a concern and unfortunately there is not a good way to make the build tanky. It cannot be. I recommend that you run content your character can do comfortably, or that you skip content that you recognise to be a threat, the grind to 100 is very long and it is very challenging to stay focused at all times, you'd rather take 40% longer due to lower exp/h gain than because you died several times along the way. I do not play in Legion so that's all I can say, best of luck.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Chibiwong wrote:
What's the reasoning for putting in Controlled Destruction into the Rippling Thoughts?
It grants the most damage.
"
Chibiwong wrote:
Don't we want Storm Cascade to crit?
Well yes, it should have plenty of critical strike chance to spare.
"
Chibiwong wrote:
Is that really the strongest 3-link for that weapon spell to fit into this autobomber build? Thanks.
Very likely unless you have yet to obtain a Watcher's Eye.

"
Bokko wrote:

Hello, survivability always comes up as a concern and unfortunately there is not a good way to make the build tanky. It cannot be. I recommend that you run content your character can do comfortably, or that you skip content that you recognise to be a threat, the grind to 100 is very long and it is very challenging to stay focused at all times, you'd rather take 40% longer due to lower exp/h gain than because you died several times along the way. I do not play in Legion so that's all I can say, best of luck.

Thanks for the reply, that's what I assumed. Figured I'd ask about n case I missed something, cheers.
Hey the Watcher's Eye only gives like 1.5% crit doesn't it...? Is that really worth 4ex? Could you explain the mechanics of that jewel a bit more, thanks. :) Cuz I am really tight on currency right now and want to get an idea of just how much DPS it would give.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info