[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

What u use to single target ?
"
arathord wrote:
What u use to single target ?
Hello, sorry for the late reply, if you're talking about my Shaper video, I swapped my shield for Lycosidae and grabbed a second The Coming Calamity with this gem setup:
  • Blade Flurry
  • Cast on Critical Strike
  • Ice Nova
  • Concentrated Effect
  • Elemental Focus
  • Empower (4)

In temporary leagues (ie, after the nerf to The Wise Oak), Cold Penetration is stronger than Empower (4) against Shaper and friends, on a clean The Coming Calamity. On a +1 The Coming Calamity, Empower (4) is still better.

You also need Frostbolt on Cospri's Malice and ideally any source of added projectiles.

Herald of Thunder went into the helmet, replacing one of the non-core support gems for Herald of Ice. Please note that this herald setup feels considerably weaker.

For anything lower than T16 Guardians I just ram into stuff with Shield Charge on the regular setup.
Last edited by b0moodc on May 1, 2019, 12:32:35 PM
Could someone check my profile?... I think I die so much and I can´t kill any boss it take ages... and my life leech and regen is a joke...
Last edited by Vyr75 on May 2, 2019, 1:51:15 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Could someone check my profile?... I think I die so much and I can´t kill any boss it take ages... and my life leech and regen is a joke...
You can't kill any boss because you do not have leveled up gems nor Watcher's Eye. Your life leech is a joke because you don't have any life leech. Your Herald of Ice needs critical strike chance, your Shield Charge is slow.
I've read through your guide a few times, which is very well put together and written, I am really interested in following it because it's awesome!

Few things, which you mentioned in the guide but wanted to see the boundaries and perhaps bend your rules... slightly.

- At what [lowest] level can this build theoretically start working at?
- What sort of investment is required at that theoretical level?

- To have a very strong version of your build without going to your extremes to min/max everything, how much would you expect to invest?

Cheers,
Phukka

"
Phukka wrote:
I've read through your guide a few times, which is very well put together and written, I am really interested in following it because it's awesome!

Few things, which you mentioned in the guide but wanted to see the boundaries and perhaps bend your rules... slightly.

- At what [lowest] level can this build theoretically start working at?
- What sort of investment is required at that theoretical level?

- To have a very strong version of your build without going to your extremes to min/max everything, how much would you expect to invest?

Cheers,
Phukka

Hello, I would say two key requirements are being able to equip Cospri's Malice (68) and having done 3 labyrinths. You barely need anything else for the mechanical part of the build to function, but every bit of currency you invest from this point onwards will increase your numbers: Life, resistances, damage output, critical strike consistency, speed, etc.

By the time you have arranged a neat flask setup and some decent jewels, which include the cheapest fitting Watcher's Eye you can find, and Insanity gloves, your character is ready to do maps of all tiers, if not all bosses.
What are your thoughts on solstice vigil + 2 inspired learnings instead of aul's and the ele damage jewel trio?
How would this work as a leaguestart? Do you have to invest a lot for it to feel good? And how important are unnatrual instinct and the watcher's eye?
"
madzengod wrote:
What are your thoughts on solstice vigil + 2 inspired learnings instead of aul's and the ele damage jewel trio?
Sounds very powerful, though I don't think it would make much of a difference for regular mapping. Perhaps it would be something to look into for delving.

"
h0rsten wrote:
How would this work as a leaguestart? Do you have to invest a lot for it to feel good? And how important are unnatrual instinct and the watcher's eye?
It depends on what you're trying to accomplish. It doesn't take a lot of investment in currency, but it does require a bit more time than the average build. If you're playing casually and taking your time to gather gear, you'll be fine. On the other hand, if you want to race you'll want to have somebody else do the trading for you, as you want to invest early into gems, flasks, jewels, etc.

Watcher's Eye makes the build much more solid. Unnatural Instinct is just a bunch of stats.
Last edited by b0moodc on May 6, 2019, 7:48:38 PM
What would be the best way to level the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info