[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Updated PoB links to reflect the current tree, made further improvements to the min-maxing of the build, the optimal route is now to get 7 power charges and replace Increased Critical Damage with Power Charge on Critical on our Herald of Thunder. Hope you're all having a great Synthesis start!
nice guide! I´m thinking about rolling this into the new league - did they crit changes nerf this build? as far as I understand it, HoI and HoT already had 0% base crit?
"
pitlordpwnz wrote:
nice guide! I´m thinking about rolling this into the new league - did they crit changes nerf this build? as far as I understand it, HoI and HoT already had 0% base crit?
Hello, none of the critical strike changes have any effect on the build. We always had 100% chance to crit on full hp / low hp targets, and on the 36%-99% targets we were never under 5% or above 95%.
can this build run uber lab?
"
Dontbejello wrote:
By the time it can, you're 15 levels late. I recommend getting help to finish it as early as you can, but if you personally enjoy a challenge, your character will eventually get there.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:
By the time it can, you're 15 levels late. I recommend getting help to finish it as early as you can, but if you personally enjoy a challenge, your character will eventually get there.

I mean can this build do uber lab runs?
Hello, what do you think about acro/phase acro in this build? We lose about ~500 ES and some damage nodes but take dodge. Also, is it good idea to take Inspired Learning (until I can farm HH) and place near shadow and grab mana and life node for it?
"
Dontbejello wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:

I mean can this build do uber lab runs?
Sure, but you'll probably die if you get hit.

"
faikonpoe wrote:
Hello, what do you think about acro/phase acro in this build? We lose about ~500 ES and some damage nodes but take dodge. Also, is it good idea to take Inspired Learning (until I can farm HH) and place near shadow and grab mana and life node for it?
I wouldn't take them, use Vaal Grace instead if you like the comfort of dodge chance. It's rare to get hit at all if you're doing apropriate content for your power level.
I really enjoyed the guide her. I feel like its so much missing being that you don't spec into your skills until early endgame. so what can I do to level? Do I have to take Alira. What are the defenses of the build truly because life is low.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:

So, You are saying at level 85 if I go into the uber lab im going to die off one hit? I see that you'll be doing T16 maps I just don't see how I'll get popped.

Did I just invest in the wrong build? :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info